Baby sitter In Jurong West

Vinc

Alpha Male
Hi, any baby sitter near block 667 and 668 Jurong West ? I need bb sitter next year March onwards....

Hi,

Reviving this thread as may need to engage a babysitter for currently 7+ mths baby... Hope to find someone along st 65 preferably near the blocks 650+ to 660+..

Do pm me the working arrangement and also the best rates.. Thanks! =)

plasterger

I am looking for chinese baby sitter in Jurong West / Boon lay / near jurong point area , preferably near Jurong West Street 93

Starting in Jan 2010 from 7am - 7pm..

Any recommendations?

Last edited:

Siti&Bob

:wong19:looking for malay baby sitter in Jurong West st 73 or 75 area
Any recommendations?

can call me @ 91999692

Last edited:
Hiii mummies, :Dancing_wub: I have got Experienced Chinese & Malay babysitters available in the following areas in Jurong :

Blk 850, Jurong West st 81
Blk 656B
Blk 635
Blk 530
Blk 413 Street 42
Blk 261 Boon Lay

**All the above is Jurong West

I also do have in Hougang, Pasir Ris, Bukit Batok, Lavender ,etc. No agency fees, rates are between $600 -$800, depending on hours and experience of babysitters.

Adhoc part time also available at $15 per hour. Feel free to call me at 81500630.

skyrainbow

Dear parents, are you looking for a babysitter?

My mum is a full-time housewife living in Taman Jurong (near Taman Jurong CC/ Lakeside MRT/ Boon Lay), and is available to take care of your baby / child in her home. She has many years of experience in babysitting and enjoys taking care of kids. She speaks Mandarin and English (better in Mandarin).

<contact details deleted. My mum is currently already looking after a baby. Thanks.>

Last edited:

Jenn7766

Hi sky Rainbow,

I am looking for a nanny for my bb girl in May 2011. Please advise if your mum still wants to look after another bb? Please PM me the day and night rates and I will also like to pay a visit.

heleng

My mum is an experienced chinese-speaking babysitter at Jurong West St 73/ Ave 4 and is looking for a baby to babysit. If interested, pls call Mdm Wee at 83040767 for further discussion.

daniel f

Hi, Jurong parents,

Me and my wife are expecting our first baby boy in May 2011.
After mummy maternity leave is end in Sept 2011, we would like to get nanny to help us to take of our baby.

Expectation to nanny:
Friendly experienced Chinese nanny, start from early morning till evening, Nanny's place is baby safe, clean and no pet.
Prefer Nanny's place is walking distance near Pioneer MRT station, or near blk 989 jurong west st 93.

Please PM me the contact if you have any recommendation.:Dancing_wub:

Thanks! and hope to hear from you soon..

pearlie08

Hi, I'm looking at babysitter situated near pioneer mrt or boon lay mrt as i work in tuas. gonna give birth in july and hope to start work in end Dec 2011.

Do PM me info if know any sitters.

Thanks

xian

Hi I am looking for a nany/baby sitter for my 6 months old girl.

Preference: Chinese speaking, experienced
Willing to pay $450 - $550

Pls let me know if you have any lobang... thks! 98795589

jenpeishan0111

(Posting behalf of my mum)

Hi,
my mother is currently looking for a baby (age doesn't matter) to look after and we stay at taman jurong near the S11 coffee shop.

My mum is a full-time housewife for 21 years. If you are finding a babysitter, you can contact my mum at 97118598 or email me @ jen_peishan@hotmail.com

Thank you!
:)