baby skin folds

hi mommies, my boy neck fold and armpit is always reddish, i have applied soothing cream from doctor but it doesn't work. i use powder in the end which helps but i do know powder is bad when babies inhale them.. any other solution to prevent this???
thanks

lilcactus

hi, last time my girl also same thing. i clean her neck with soap and thoroughly wash the soap away (have to tilt her head up to open the crease). then i apply the nappy rash cream. it soon went off.

jasobias

i did soap his neck clean clean too.. i will try the nappy rash cream, it should be safe to use it on the neck fold right?
ya can use nappy rash cream..thts wht i do.coz my baby is fat n she has the same probs.Must dry properly after bath also

joeyz

hi mommies, my boy neck fold and armpit is always reddish, i have applied soothing cream from doctor but it doesn't work. i use powder in the end which helps but i do know powder is bad when babies inhale them.. any other solution to prevent this???
thanks
i used desitin cream and it works wonder, usually see result after 1-2 apply. :)