Baby Snacks

chelle

How old was your baby when you give snacks to them (eg teething biscuits)?

I bought some Pigeon Baby snacks for 6 and 7 months babies, but only read the content after buying and realised there is salt in it!
Now thinking should i allow my 8 mth old boy to eat them!

meiteoh

I'm tempted to give her teething biscuits but almost all in the market contain sugar, salt and/or wheat. :/

diymummy

Salt is in the teething rusks to make it hard.

I only introduced teething rusks to my baby at 11mths. But he hates it. Zzz... He prefers to bite his toys.

Phoebii Cheng

I bought the heinz teething biscuits, but did not know it contained salt....

I gave it to my son then, but he did not like it, so I did not give him again, threw the rest away

apollo

ds dont really lik teething rusks, maybe too hard for him.. so i give him Gerber Guaduate Puffs and he loves it =)

chelle

I bought a organic brand that starts with "Bell"-something, but that was too hard for him so i throw it away.
Then went to buy Pigeon then realised about the salt content!
Hmm, i still kiasu, bought 3 packs!

camom

I didnt give bb snacks till after he turned 1yo. He gets carrot or celery sticks to chomp on.

jasobias

I give the heinz teething biscuits or the baby bites.Started abt 5 months plus.She loves it.

Ting

pin doesnt like teething rusks too. n i dun like giving it to her cos she always make a mess. she only grind her teeth/gum on it but doesnt swallow, then it will drop all over her when she spits it out with her drool.
wahahha, so i stopped giving her.
think i started arnd 7-8 mths.