Baby Wipes

faith

Hi,

Care to share which brand is good? I hv used pigeon wipes but found tt the wipes always stick together towards the last few pieces of the wipes. As for J&J even worse...when I pull out the wipes, it will always be in a few pieces. Anybody can share which brand is better as in not too dry and when pulling, it comes out in one piece only. Thks!

diymummy

I think most wipes are like that. I've tried Pigeon, J&J and Tollyjoy. Tollyjoy is the worst. Pigeon is by far the best.

I think Huggies came out with wipes? You might want to try that. I stuck to Pigeon.

I think most wipes are like that. I've tried Pigeon, J&J and Tollyjoy. Tollyjoy is the worst. Pigeon is by far the best.

I think Huggies came out with wipes? You might want to try that. I stuck to Pigeon.

I agree with diymummy. I tried most wipes and have to agree that Pigeon's the best.

Phoebii Cheng

I use tollyjoy...tried pigeon and kodomo, but found tollyjoy to be much more useful as it has a cover like that so the wipes stay moist...

But now use lesser wipes, cos' most of the time when my son poo, we will just rinse his bottom at the bathroom

I think it's up to you which wipes to choose from, and just stick with it if you are comfortable with it

apollo

yup actu most wipes are lik tt.. lik wat DIY dearie said, pigeon is much more better since the 'stick tgt' pieces only on the last few pieces..

camom

The one I dislike most is Johnson's. One pull and the whole lot comes out like soldiers marching.

I currently alternate between Pigeon & Tollijoy.

Ivy Miao

Babies wipes gets cold when in shopping center. Anyway to get em warm before wiping em?? My boy always gives me a look when I wipe him with cold wipes.. :tlaugh: Am using Pigeon brand. Hates J&J.. One piece another all stick together.

apollo

Babies wipes gets cold when in shopping center. Anyway to get em warm before wiping em?? My boy always gives me a look when I wipe him with cold wipes.. :tlaugh: Am using Pigeon brand. Hates J&J.. One piece another all stick together.
i think no nd to warm it lorr, if u wanna warm it, might as well use cotton dip into warm water?

jas2909

Haha.. don't mind a stupid question.. What you mummies use the wipes for ah? coz i never see my mum use any wet wipes on my little sister (5yrs old currently) since she was born.

Does the wipes have anti-bacterial property?

Oppsgal

Wipes for bottom, wipes for mouth after drink milk, wipes for hands when go out and baby's hands touch anything dirty.

apollo

Haha.. dont't mind a stupid question.. What you mummies use the wipes for ? coz i never see my mum use any wet wipes on my little sister (5yrs old currently) since she was born.

when u change diaper for baby, the butt sure will has urine, dun tell me 100% dun hav since the diaper is to contain urine, more or less will have. have to wipe away b4 putting on new diaper and also qipe their private area clean to prevent any infection. cause by leaving urine on their private butt or butt for long time, might cause infection.

anf if they poo, and u're outside, how to wash? use toilet paper? toilet paper is too rough for babies alrdy. =)

Ting

Haha.. dont't mind a stupid question.. What you mummies use the wipes for ? coz i never see my mum use any wet wipes on my little sister (5yrs old currently) since she was born.

haha, when i read, i REALLY LAUGH man. it is quite common sense what it is used for what..

use to clean the baby hands n legs n mouth when it is dirty.
BEST for cleaning their butt when they POO OUTSIDE.
if not how u gg to clean? dun tell me wash at the basin? EEEW.
can use to clean the baby high chair/table.
its basically like tissue lahs just tt it is wet n doesnt tear tt easily.

Ting

yah hv one way.
use the hot water in your baby's thermal flask to warm it lorr.
-.-"

Ting

actually i think the stick tgt part, after using a while, u will be a pro alr, at most only 2 pcs stick tgt. :p

CanCanMum

yah have one way.
use the hot water in your baby's thermal flask to warm it lorr.
-.-"
my ahhh mahh used to "giap" her purse under her armpit wahhahaha~~~its warm~~~but super auntie laaaaaaaaaa :p

ps: dun try it, i kiddin nia~~~~

Ivy Miao

They have a warmer for wipes to keep warm. Just saw it at mums & Babes website. Any mummy own one? Whats the actual size of that? And is it heavy?