Baby Wipes

shiyi

pigeon ones r so far the best for me.. others are either too moist or will stick together..canot pull using one hand

tried a few brands and ive decided to stick to mothercare's wipes. it has extracts of aloe vera and chamomile, fragrance free, etc. and it comes out piece by piece! also, its not costly!

Ting

They have a warmer for wipes to keep warm. Just saw it at mums & Babes website. Any mummy own one? Whats the actual size of that? And is it heavy?
i honestly think, not neccessary lahs.
dun waste this kinda money.

CanCanMum

normally for myself last time whenever i started to get PRO at it, came out 1 pc!!! YAY!!!!

if came out 2, i will use it to wipe my hands hahaha~~~~wipe windows etc :p

woofy55

i bought the box to contain the wipes... perhaps cos of the weight, it kinda help? esp towards the last few pcs. but it's not the warmer type.. i also think it's not necessary.. hehe... mine only few dollars..

oh, btw.. do u all use different wipes ie. the pigeon one.. red one for cleaning butts.. table.. etc... then the yellow one for cleaning mouth/hands?? I idn't even know until 2days ago when my mil ask me to go and buy for louis to use at her house.. she's currently using dh's niece one.. share share 1st..

Last edited:

woofy55

haha.. i also use for all purpose. :p but IL's and SIL are all very particular.. but i hope they won't be too clean with Louis.. moderate can already.. cos DH's niece very prone to sickness.. perhaps everything also too clean already.

btw, how u all clean baby's tongue? I used tollyjoy's hanky, which is smooth and dun hv those "mao mao". But that day they just bought cotton wool too clean louis' tongue, they say that cotton wool won't hv "mao mao". i thot cottoen wool worse??? how ah? heard before? i think pigeon's brand.

Ivy Miao

haha.. i also use for all purpose. :p but IL's and sister In law are all very particular.. but i hope they won't be too clean with Louis.. moderate can already.. cos dear husband's niece very prone to sickness.. perhaps everything also too clean already.

btw, how you all clean baby's tongue? I used tollyjoy's hanky, which is smooth and dont have those "mao mao". But that day they just bought cotton wool too clean louis' tongue, they say that cotton wool won't have "mao mao". i thot cottoen wool worse??? how ? heard before? i think pigeon's brand.
Hmm.. Im using hankerchief with luke warm drinkable water. Is this ok? :err:

apollo

i use kodomo, all purpose! :p
dearie, my fren said Watson is having offer on Kodomo wipes! 1 for $1.95, buy 10 get 1 free.. kodomo good bo? tot of buying to let ashton wipe pigu.. LOL!

haha.. i also use for all purpose. :p but IL's and sister In law are all very particular.. but i hope they won't be too clean with Louis.. moderate can already.. cos dear husband's niece very prone to sickness.. perhaps everything also too clean already.

btw, how you all clean baby's tongue? I used tollyjoy's hanky, which is smooth and dont have those "mao mao". But that day they just bought cotton wool too clean louis' tongue, they say that cotton wool won't have "mao mao". i thot cottoen wool worse??? how ? heard before? i think pigeon's brand.
i just use those normal hanky. those 'checkers' dee, u noe, those 1 dozen sibeh cheap deee, we last time young use deee.. :001_302:

Hmm.. Im using hankerchief with luke warm drinkable water. Is this ok? :err:
i just use either tap water or water from shower hose since ds 1st day :001_302:

Ting

orleng dearie: eh, i use kodomo, cos its the cheapest! lol~ to me, as long can wipe can alr. im not fussy. ytd i buy 5 packs (cos need to fetch pin from sch, super heavy), then my mum bought 10 + 1. LOL~~
now got 16 packs at home. :p

for hanky, i use those smooth kind, cant rmb simi brand, but its softer than the normal hankies.
i usually use tap water. :)

camom

I use gauze, those used for covering wounds, & water.

Cheri

Babies wipes gets cold when in shopping center. Anyway to get em warm before wiping em?? My boy always gives me a look when I wipe him with cold wipes.. :tlaugh: Am using Pigeon brand. Hates J&J.. One piece another all stick together.
That's ture, my son doesn't like wipe him with cold wipes... so many wipes warmer pops are available now.I bought one from this website.
Vanille Wipes Warmer pop et Chocolat

Actually it is very useful and diaper changing time is very comfortable for my son now

elfverie

Prefer huggies. Very wet and thick. Will stick together when pull out buy i usually use way too many to wipe my bb's butt. Scared infection. Haha.

For tougue cleaning, use cotton pad. Tear into 2 piecea, wrap around finger and wet it before putting onto bb's mouth (MIL's method). I use hot water from the tap.