Baby's 1st birthday party venue

Discussion in 'Year 2011 and earlier Mummy' started by kireipiggy, May 23, 2011.

1. kireipiggy

kireipiggy New Member

Hi parents,

Where do or did you host your baby 1st birthday party? Actually I prefer NSRCC but very hard to book :(

2. engel

engel Member

Had one for her at home with close relatives... And another at her godma's place for friends. 2 different days as at 1 yr old , still cranky, short attention span...
    Saved money and no headaches on planning.. And lavished her with gifts instead..:)

Will probably plan a proper party when she's older and she has real
    friends to invite to....

3. kireipiggy

kireipiggy New Member

I wanna hold for both sides relatives & friends. One shot, 1 very tiring day :)

4. evimt30

evimt30 New Member

What is NSRCC?

5. Pinkliciouz

Pinkliciouz Member

6. kireipiggy

kireipiggy New Member

Hi,

Actually hubby wanted to have a chalet so both families can stay there & relax but the booking period we wanted is taken so we decided to do it @ home :)

7. kireipiggy

kireipiggy New Member

Hi PInk, thanks for the info. But Yio Chu Kang is abit off for us :)

Where did you host yours?

8. Pinkliciouz

Pinkliciouz Member

I'm still looking around also... I like the Yio Chu Kang club though it's a bit far...
    The usual ideas would be chalet of condominiums multi-purpose hall...
    My husband prefers a subtle celebration where families meet together for dinner and cake-cutting...

9. kireipiggy

kireipiggy New Member

Ya, i prefer to have a gathering for both sides family members too. One shot, one very tiring day :)

10. Pinkliciouz

Pinkliciouz Member

SO when is your kid gonna turn 1?

11. kireipiggy

kireipiggy New Member

this august :) time flies

12. Pinkliciouz

Pinkliciouz Member

Mine is October... Time passes very fast lah, better to be prepared earlier... Me is kiasu mother...

13. kireipiggy

kireipiggy New Member

ya better prepare early :)

14. irenas

irenas New Member

Wow!! First birthday party!! Then I think it will be more enjoyable for you and you should also celebrate with all enjoyments. I will advise you to go to any party place for the big celebrations.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015