Baby's 1st birthday party venue

engel

Had one for her at home with close relatives... And another at her godma's place for friends. 2 different days as at 1 yr old , still cranky, short attention span...
Saved money and no headaches on planning.. And lavished her with gifts instead..:)

Will probably plan a proper party when she's older and she has real
friends to invite to....

kireipiggy

Hi Mommy,

U shld think of whether is it convenience to allow ur baby to stay at chalet throughout the day .. best venue for party will be either at home or venue whereby only need few hours booking ^^ *just a suggestion*
Hi,

Actually hubby wanted to have a chalet so both families can stay there & relax but the booking period we wanted is taken so we decided to do it @ home :)

Pinkliciouz

I'm still looking around also... I like the Yio Chu Kang club though it's a bit far...
The usual ideas would be chalet of condominiums multi-purpose hall...
My husband prefers a subtle celebration where families meet together for dinner and cake-cutting...

kireipiggy

I'm still looking around also... I like the Yio Chu Kang club though it's a bit far...
The usual ideas would be chalet of condominiums multi-purpose hall...
My husband prefers a subtle celebration where families meet together for dinner and cake-cutting...

Ya, i prefer to have a gathering for both sides family members too. One shot, one very tiring day :)

irenas

Wow!! First birthday party!! Then I think it will be more enjoyable for you and you should also celebrate with all enjoyments. I will advise you to go to any party place for the big celebrations.

Last edited: