Baby's 1st birthday party venue

The venue for my son's 1st birthday was simple. I booked the HDB multi purpose hall as the clubhouse where I'm staying has already been booked. Minus point of MPH: non air con. Plus point: spacious.

HoFamily

May I ask whether there are any mummies held birthday parties for their kids at Explorer Kid before? Is their buffet catering nice? How is their food portion?

Thanks!

irenas

You can celebrate your baby's birthday party which make you memorable experience and beautiful memories.

Last edited:

joeyjo

The venue for my son's 1st birthday was simple. I booked the HDB multi purpose hall as the clubhouse where I'm staying has already been booked. Minus point of MPH: non air con. Plus point: spacious.
how much to book the hdb multi purpose hall? helping a friend look for some venue around west side for 80-100 ppl.

Hi mummies!

Stickers are also a great idea for kids goodie bags! Esp in childcare centres!
I have $1.50 fun foam stickers to share~ PM Me!

drygin

Hi guys, we're a children's party supplies company, providing bouncy castles, popcorn machines, candy floss machines, kiddy rides, ball pools and more. Our services are focused primarily on providing hassle-free services because I understand how difficult it is to rent such items sometimes!

We're also doing free delivery and all-inclusive costs, which means no GST, delivery charge or service charge! We do, however, have a small fee for outdoor set-ups as these usually require more manpower.

We are also constantly bringing in new products for parties so keep looking out at http://www.kiddom.com.sg

Jackson Sim
Email : Jackson@kiddom.com.sg
Facebook : www.facebook.com/SGkiddom

lemonydrops

Dear mommies, I held my baby's 1st birthday party at a condo function room. I did everything from scratch, 3 tier cakeboard stand, 8" cake with minnie mouse fondant decor, 36 cupcakes decorated with minnie theme, jelly cheesecake, strawberry dipped in chocolate, jellies and brownies as party favours. It was exhausting but well worth the effort. Everyone is amazed and thrilled at what they saw and enjoy the sweet treats. Well, eventhough my baby girl will not have any memory of it but i made it photo perfect for her as keepsake when she flip her year book. IMG-20140409-WA0005.jpgIMG-20140409-WA0009.jpg