Baby's teeth

lisa_ng

Is it when they start to put their lips into the mouths are signs of teething also ???
yes... initially i also don't know until my sis saw nikki doing this then she see nikki gum & tell me nikki teeth already out le. :)

tiziana

my girl has started teething, can see one little tooth starting to pop out from her lower gums le. im a happy mummy!

deardar

my gers nw abt 9mths old got 6six teeths liao le
nw she is still drooling
i assume she is still teething

spoonie

that's alot lei... easy to take care of her?
hmm not really... she very steady!! doesnt drool at all even though so many teeth are sprouting out.
so far developed fever once... and she started sreaming a lot now... so noisy!

most troublesome task is to take everything away from her bcos she bite everything she can get hold off

whoami

my ger only recently has her teeth ... lower 2 teeth ... she is coming to 11 mos next week ... but can i check, why are their teeth is crooked, meaning that the top edge part of their teeth are not straight ... its like broken wood ... zig-zag pattern ... can anyone advise ... is this unhealthy teeth?:err:

stonston

whoami...tt is normal...our teeth is also like tt when we were young....but it becomes straight due to wear n tear :)

celine

my girl is 6months old and drools as usual but is consider alot but she alway drools that much... she bites everything she get hold of and fuss alot... i'm so confuse on whether she's teething anot... coz some say some symptoms like watery bowels, wet nose (like flu), itchy gums, fuss when having milk coz sucking cause uneasiness/ drink lesser, drools alot etc...
is wet nose consider 1 of the symptoms?? dd recently have a bit of flu...
recently touch my dd's gum & find something pop out... is she starting to teething??

Agnes Josephine

My ds's 1st 2 tiny teeth started to grow few weeks ago... but he doesn't drool as much & he also so far no fever (eversince the teeth grow out a little)...

huiling

mine nw 10mth old only have 2bottom front teeth.then e side seem also got 1 white spot.mayb somemore cuming soon.

Mrs Xie

6mth-old dd, just felt her gum last nite and found that there was sharp thingy, looked closer, two bottom front white marks!!!! Gonna buy her teething rusk.... so excited... :Dancing_wub:

vodkager

usually 1-2 at e lower part of e mouth.. but ive heard of a fren.. one time come out 4!! i think it very much depends on individual..

SH74

my boy had fever early this morning. 38.4 deg. n also watery poo. suspect it's due to the teeth coming out. but is the fever so high? worried leh. but he got better aft fever med.

then late morning, watery poo again. just now i measure again, 39.2 deg. fed him fever med again.

any1's bb got fever as high as 38-39 deg when teeth coming out?

going to bring him c doc later, at 230pm.

Amulet

my DD now 7 months, no teeth yet although she have been havin those teething pattern since 3 months old.. not lookin forward to her teethin lo.. hope she only grows her teeth after 9 months.. by then, whn i tell her no bitebite when breastfeeding, she should be able to understand.. haha...

dawn

hihi, my ds first started teething at ard 6 mths too, with the 2 lower incisors first.. symptoms include irritability, drooling and feverish chewing of teethers...:nah:

he's almost 10 mths old now and he has abt 8 clearly visible teeth (so hv to clean and brush daily liao)..

unfortunately, they are a bit crooked and a few quite gappy :eek:11: ...

Dee Ho

Mine Ryan start teething when he is abt 5 mths (4mths plus)... He keeps drooling and putting anything in his mouth.... :wong19:

Now Ryan is 7 mth plus, he has 4 pearlies on his upper gum and centre 2 teeth at the bottom gum.... *_*

I do have a friend... her son is 9 mths plus now still no teeth yet but keep drooling ... I think individual baby has their own steps of growth... ^_*