Baby's teeth

CynCyn

Pls share when yr little one started to have teeth ?

How many teeths will baby have first btw ? Thanks .

Ting

i think so too...but think normally is bottom first? not so sure lehs... cyn, brayden teething now?

zhuzhu_41

Cyn...

Keidi's first got her 2 lil teeth when she was 4 months plus. I think most babies will have their first teeth at 6 months. It depends on individual too.

Keidi now having 3 teeth on e way out. She got her 2 upper central incisors liao. I'm so excited.

Brayden teething le ma?

CynCyn

Brayden until nw still bo gay lo . No teeth leh . 8 mths plus liao so slow . What are the symptoms to look out for when teething ?:001_302:

zhuzhu_41

I got one friend. Her girl 10 months still haven grow teeth.

The symptoms to look out for is drooling like he never use to drool.

White spot on his gum.

When you touch ihis gum, its like popping out abit.

And biting and chewing on whatever he have on his hand.

maine78

my ds got white spots on both sides of the gums when he 4mths and he drools alot.. His 2 bottom front teeth popped up when he's 6mths. My friend's dd only start teething at 14mths..

bpquek

Hi

my ds start teething when he was 5th mths and he also drools, now he is 9th n half month, he got 8th teeth.

Last edited:

chrissy

my girl is 6months old and drools as usual but is consider alot but she alway drools that much... she bites everything she get hold of and fuss alot... i'm so confuse on whether she's teething anot... coz some say some symptoms like watery bowels, wet nose (like flu), itchy gums, fuss when having milk coz sucking cause uneasiness/ drink lesser, drools alot etc...

spoonie

my girl start teething at 5 mths... developed fever but wasnt too bad.
she often put her fingers in her mouth now to rub her gum... or grab whatever she can to put into her mouth

Ralia

My DS often drools... Doc frm 3 mths plus already says tat he is starting to teeth, but up till nw, already 6 mths le, oso no signs of any tooth... Yet still drooling hell lotx.. haiz...

stonston

My DS often drools... Doc frm 3 mths plus already says tat he is starting to teeth, but up till nw, already 6 mths le, oso no signs of any tooth... Yet still drooling hell lotx.. haiz...
be patient! he is teething!! but jus tt e teeth haven cut e gum onto e surface yet :)

my boi also..fm 3mths plus he always drool n wanna bite...then can feel his gum is hard...but onli last week (exactly when he turn 7mths old) then his tooth start popping out...

CynCyn

:shyxxx:
my girl is 6months old and drools as usual but is consider alot but she alway drools that much... she bites everything she get hold of and fuss alot... i'm so confuse on whether she's teething anot... coz some say some symptoms like watery bowels, wet nose (like flu), itchy gums, fuss when having milk coz sucking cause uneasiness/ drink lesser, drools alot etc...
I agree with you too . I'm so confuse .
During normal days my DS drools alot too .

lisa_ng

my baby starting teething when she was 5months old. she 6 months now can see her teeth grown out some le. she drools a lot when she was about to teeth, grab & put everything into her mouth. she start to put her lips into her mouth or were like trying to bite her lips when the teeth are out.

CynCyn

my baby starting teething when she was 5months old. she 6 months now can see her teeth grown out some le. she drools a lot when she was about to teeth, grab & put everything into her mouth. she start to put her lips into her mouth or were like trying to bite her lips when the teeth are out.
Is it when they start to put their lips into the mouths are signs of teething also ???

LoVeS

My ds now 4mths soon aso bo gay~ wonder when will he start teething although he always drool n make his own saliva out :tlaugh:

Last edited: