North Area - I am a Babysitter Babysitter available at chong pang yishun

jojoki

Anyway, mommies who have pm-ed me,

I just be open ya, I charge $600 per mth. mon to fri, sat half day. To be honest, I decided to "work" as a babysitter to help out financially and I do love and enjoy working with babies. I will do more for your child than your typical "nanny".

I have heaps of resources to help with your child's development as she/he grows. Things I can do includes

- baby sign language ( american sign language)
- flash cards ( eng, maths encyclopedic using glenn doman cards)
- music and movement (kindermusik n musikgarten materials)
- bilingual ( i speak eng, canto, mandarin, malay, basic of korean n jap)
- I have a huge variety of books, readers, pop ups, classics and will read a lot to your baby
- have a piano n guitar at home which i will play to your kid
- no tv running whole day, max 30 ms twice a day if ur baby is old 7 mths above.
- teach phonics ( have letterland materials)
-etc

Pm if you would like to engage me.

Cheers
Jo

jojoki

sorry mummy desiree94,

I am unable to do overnight. thank u for your interest.

cheers

jojoki

hi baby2011, yes i ve not taken any babies in yet. Pm me if u need to know anything more. Cheers!

Baby2011

My request service timing is from 7.00am~7:00pm on 5 working day.

Please indicate for the below item.

1. Age of Nanny
2. Year Experience of Nanny
3. How many of kids will be take care by Nanny
4. What is the fee ( including solid food charge)
5. Located at which block.
6. Race

Thanks

landy

Hi jojoki
My fren looking the baby/child sitter for her 4yrs old & going 2mth old son ... R u interested?

jojoki

hi Landy,

Thank you fr ur post. I am afraid i can only take care of max one baby/child at most because I have my own 3 year old as well after 12pm, although she is fairly independent.

Jenni

Hi, u do part time? I going for my studies next mth, every Tuesday and Thursday, Sch will be at Chong pang above KFC... Won't can u help with my infant? I studying frm 7-10pm... Only need when my hubby wking night shift...

MindyTan

Anyway, mommies who have pm-ed me,

I just be open ya, I charge $600 per mth. mon to fri, sat half day. To be honest, I decided to "work" as a babysitter to help out financially and I do love and enjoy working with babies. I will do more for your child than your typical "nanny".

I have heaps of resources to help with your child's development as she/he grows. Things I can do includes

- baby sign language ( american sign language)
- flash cards ( eng, maths encyclopedic using glenn doman cards)
- music and movement (kindermusik n musikgarten materials)
- bilingual ( i speak eng, canto, mandarin, malay, basic of korean n jap)
- I have a huge variety of books, readers, pop ups, classics and will read a lot to your baby
- have a piano n guitar at home which i will play to your kid
- no tv running whole day, max 30 ms twice a day if ur baby is old 7 mths above.
- teach phonics ( have letterland materials)
-etc

Pm if you would like to engage me.

Cheers
Jo
Hi Jo, May I know that you still have take care babies currently? I am looking for a nanny to take care for my twins in October onwards.