Central Area - I am a Babysitter Babysitter near Lavender mrt, looking to take care of baby for day and night

yao468

Dear mummy and daddy,

I graduated with bachelor degree, in my late 30s, Chinese Singaporean, and played the role as a full time housewife, taking care of my 4 years old son. I am also an experienced babysitter & am currently looking for an infant or a toddler to take care of, for day and/ night. 5 mins walk from Lavender Mrt.

I provide chlorine free filtered water for consumption and focus on brain food that are profoundly important for the child's early stage development. This is also a smoke free and pet free environment. If you are looking for a babysitter who can provide a holistic child care environment to your precious child through multi sensory development, positive parenting and nutritious food (I believe you are what you eat), please contact/ message me at HP 9168 5768. (No telemarketers, pranky calls please.)

Thank you.

Last edited:

Evaling

Dear mummy and daddy,

I graduated with bachelor degree, in my late 30s, Chinese Singaporean, and played the role as a full time housewife, taking care of my 4 years old son. I am also an experienced babysitter & am currently looking for an infant or a toddler to take care of, for day and/ night. 5 mins walk from Lavender Mrt.

I provide chlorine free filtered water for consumption and focus on brain food that are profoundly important for the child's early stage development. This is also a smoke free and pet free environment. If you are looking for a babysitter who can provide a holistic child care environment to your precious child through multi sensory development, positive parenting and nutritious food (I believe you are what you eat), please contact/ message me at HP 9168 5768. (No telemarketers, pranky calls please.)

Thank you.
Hi, are you still available? what are your charges like?
Will you be able to fetch kids or only send to your place?