Backache

Hi mommies

bresatfeeding can use salonpas or Yoko yoko? Dunno the medicine will go into breastmilk or not. My shoulders are aching badly.

chiro

should be ok la. May be you want to use hot pack instead? No medicine smell...

Maybe u sld go massage instead.. Pamper urself...

diymummy

Hi pink, how long have you been breastfeeding? I had bad aches also when I just started. Once I got the hang of it, the aches subsided.

I also invested in a good chair, one where I can rest my arms when carrying baby. You can also consider using a breastfeeding pillow to support your baby and arms. That way, you'd ease your muscles when you breastfeed especially when your baby becomes heavier.

Once your baby is longer, they can actually "sit" on your lap, then your muscles won't be so strained.

As for using those patches, I'm not sure. Maybe can get hubby to massage for you?

I've been breastfeeding for 2 months.

Actually it's not only bcos of breastfeeding. Sometimes carry baby and bath baby all led to having backache. I think it's my posture. Also baby is getting heavier by the day.

My hubby will only tell me to go for massage. My post natal massage lady did massage for me, but it only relieves temporarily. Can't be going for massage everyday also right. Dun have the luxury if time and money too.

Ting

go for a good body massage! or get one (daily~ LOL) from your DH for your hard work!
or can use a hot pack, or ask hubby invest in massage chair or the upapa from osim~

Domique

take glucosamine and calcium.

it helps as we will have a lot of bending to to still other than bf... changing diapers, carrying him and all...

dloreangel

Hi mommies

bresatfeeding can use salonpas or Yoko yoko? Dunno the medicine will go into breastmilk or not. My shoulders are aching badly.
i been using yoko yoko on my back and neck too. sometimes axe oil on tummy.
don't think will affect breastmilk since its in moderation anyway. not large amount.
must relief the back and shoulder... if not will really damn sian. everything also cannot :(
anyway i bought all my online coz cheap and convenient bought these only last week
yoko yoko