Bai Feng Wan (白凤丸)

shijiaxin

I having confusion... I know Bai Feng Wan (BFW) is very helpful for TTC but i bought this from Ren Xin Tang which need to be taken daily except during menses period.

When i doing some reading about BFW, many recommend to take twice a month which is before your menses and after your menses that it!
So should i take it daily???? The one i bought is in capsule pill.....

can anyone care to share knowledge?

arkin2010

I having confusion... I know Bai Feng want (BFW) is very helpful for trying to concieve but i bought this from Ren Xin Tang which need to be taken daily except during menses period.

When i doing some reading about BFW, many recommend to take twice a month which is before your menses and after your menses that it!
So should i take it daily???? The one i bought is in capsule pill.....

can anyone care to share knowledge?
I bought Bai Feng Wan at Chinatown at a Chinese department whereby the promoter aunty told me to take a few times a mth cos eat once a mth is not enough.Also got capsule type but I didnt buy.I bought the tiny blackie type.You have to adapt to see if your body can take it daily ma..cos it is heaty.For me,I dont think you should eat daily.

tinklish

On my recent trip to the Gynae, the nurses there told me to buy BFW and eat daily except during your menses. I have yet to try cos I wanna ask my tcm first. :) will update u what my tcm says abt BFW.

shijiaxin

Hi Tinklish

i got to learn that you need to take the BFW daily except for menses too, additional during your ovluation and you happen to try to conceive, after your ML do not take until your menses here :)

On my recent trip to the Gynae, the nurses there told me to buy BFW and eat daily except during your menses. I have yet to try cos I wanna ask my traditional chinese medicine first. :) will update you what my traditional chinese medicine says about BFW.

PTB7476

BFW can be quite heaty so it is depend on your body. if too heaty you cant take it on daily basis but every other day. this si what i was told by the physician

tinklish

BFW can be quite heaty so it is depend on your body. if too heaty you cant take it on daily basis but every other day. this si what i was told by the physician
I agree with you! rather very heaty! So probably I will stick to my TCM medicine :)

btw, any of you girls heard before that if you are taking progesterone, you cant take any TCM medicie?? I am trying to find out more about that.

shijiaxin

Never heard before but i think it not related as progesterone is more for hormone support as for BFW is mainly to build up the womb and health...

I agree with you! rather very heaty! So probably I will stick to my traditional chinese medicine medicine :)

btw, any of you girls heard before that if you are taking progesterone, you cant take any traditional chinese medicine medicie?? I am trying to find out more about that.

PTB7476

why dont you considered accupuncture with TCM gynae ? they will diagnose and prescribe medicine according to your needs

tinklish

hi girls..sorry for the late reply..was overseas for a business trip :) I am currently seeing a TCM who told my friend that if she is takin progesterone, cannot take his medicine cos conflict and all.. I haven ask my TCM about it yet. Will do so in my next visit this saturday. Will see what he says ;)

shijiaxin

why dont you considered accupuncture with traditional chinese medicine gynae ? they will diagnose and prescribe medicine according to your needs
i used to seeing this TCM at marina parade which was claimed by many people that he is good... but i am doubting him badly.
during the period when i seeing him, yes i got conceive but i got ecoptic pregnancy. So now i do not really trust any TCM...

tinklish

i used to seeing this traditional chinese medicine at marina parade which was claimed by many people that he is good... but i am doubting him badly.
during the period when i seeing him, yes i got conceive but i got ecoptic pregnancy. So now i do not really trust any traditional chinese medicine...
you mean ban choon chan?? yeah, alot of ppl are saying that he is good. Why do you doubt him?? Im sorry to hear about your ectopic pregnancy. Are you seeing another tcm?

shijiaxin

you mean ban choon chan?? yeah, alot of ppl are saying that he is good. Why do you doubt him?? Im sorry to hear about your ectopic pregnancy. Are you seeing another traditional chinese medicine?
well.... i doubt is because after taking his medicine and advise i got ecoptic..

for normal conceive with no complication you can depend on him but if you have complication i dont think he about to resolve...

i am not seeing any TCM, instead i am depending on my gynae's practice. He prescribe to me Vit B6, E, mulit vit and folic acid to build my womb... and measuring BBT and tracking ovulation... so when it is time... i just try

tinklish

well.... i doubt is because after taking his medicine and advise i got ecoptic..

for normal conceive with no complication you can depend on him but if you have complication i dont think he about to resolve...

i am not seeing any traditional chinese medicine, instead i am depending on my gynae's practice. He prescribe to me Vit B6, E, mulit vit and folic acid to build my womb... and measuring BBT and tracking ovulation... so when it is time... i just try
cld it be a coincidence? Well, I am currently seeing him. Been seeing him for awhile liao. Probably 3-4 times. I do know its a long term commitment. So i cant comment much. I am hoping for the best! My cycle is still too long!!! hai..

P4nic

Not everyone is advisable to take bai feng wan for ttc. Best is to consult yr sinseh! For me I was told I can't!