Bake cakes in small oven???

STAR

Hello,

would like to know if anyone use a small toaster oven to bake small cakes before? Like mayb, mini cupcakes. It's the type of oven you use to toast bread with the door opening in front .:err:

Angelmum

Hello,

would like to know if anyone use a small toaster oven to bake small cakes before? Like mayb, mini cupcakes. It's the type of oven you use to toast bread with the door opening in front .:err:

u need one that has degree not hi low kind of heat selection. Bought a Cornell below $100, can even skwer a chicken to grill.

STAR

Thank u gals for the info. Have tried roasting chicken wings in it n it taste nice. Thought can do more with it like baking. Hehe! :Dancing_tongue:

stonston

baking requires 'temperature setting' (can choose degree).
normal toaster ovens dun hv this function.
for toaster oven, u can try making kueh lapis :)

sugarcookie

Yep I do! I used to bake a lot. But now with a baby, hardly have time. But I always wanted to try to make kueh lapis. But heard a lot of time and effort involved.

Hah... me too.
B4 i pregnant i also baked alot.I know how to make kuih lapis coz b4 that every chinese new year i got order to baked kuih lapis...he..
Actually last time i got alot of tme to attened the baking class. But i think start from now cannot liao..

Hello,

For cakes cannot. I tried it before. but for cookies no problem.

apollo

Hah... me too.
B4 i pregnant i also baked alot.I know how to make kuih lapis coz b4 that every chinese new year i got order to baked kuih lapis...he..
Actually last time i got alot of tme to attened the baking class. But i think start from now cannot liao..
mind sharing kuih lapis recipe... :001_302: