Baker's Discussion!

linamummy

Very colourful too! I love the yellow one. look so swee…they have it in yellow red and black. I am totally in love the yellow pop art colour! Very vibrant and it lights up the kitchen! My kind of colour!

sassylady

The stand mixer has a stainless steel bowl —with splashguard— has a capacity of 4.2 litres. It has an eight-speed function and comes with a 50° swivelling multi-function arm. Nice..

newmummy2015

Woah just googled it when i saw this thread. It looks amazing with not so boring colours! Anyone tried it before? Good or not??:eek:16:

linamummy

Still contemplating about the yellow one!!!:tconfused: But anyway, i heard that they have a new Electronic Oven too! Wonder if it will be available in their next roadshow. Need a new oven soon!

Last edited:

sassylady

Omg i missed it againnnnn!:wong13: How was the Cornell selection there, anybody knows? Are new products included as well?

tammysow

Its a new product so i don't think it might be included in the sales, even if yes, won't be too different? Just get in stores.

tammysow

How about Turbo? Anyone tried? Interested in their ongoing deal now for sg50. I think can get free kettle or something. So cool!