Baking oven

tammysow

Toaster oven usually used to bake small batches of cookies and cook side dishes. Convention oven for whole cakes or mains

linamummy

if you do not have convention oven, you can use toaster oven. it is better as compared to microwave oven as heating elements do an excellent job of evenly browning and toasting food

Some toaster ovens are equipped with convection cooking. The benefit of convection cooking is that it cooks faster and at lower temperature

tammysow

Cornell is reasonally priced and i think that's the key factor on why i keep buying their products. As for the convention oven, i have been using for quite some time already and so far it has been functioning well

sassylady

I saw the cornell tabletop the other day at courts. not sure if it's the one you ladies are talking about as i didn't expect them to have this black one which is quite big and affordable.

Went down to Harvey Norman warehouse sale last weekend, and saw some cornell appliances on sale! Very good deal, did anyone managed to get anything?

Hi Mummies out there! I heard that Turbo is having a warehouse sale this coming June!! 3-5 June!! All home appliances up to 70% off!!
I think its time for me to revamp my kitchen! ;)

Cornell Warehouse Sale to enjoy up to 90% off retail prices! Prices for display sets will start from as low as S$5 onwards.

A wide array of products such as baby belling oven, air cooler, microwaves, water heater, iron, 43L Electric Oven, 28L Rice Cooker, Table Top Grill, Pan Grill, Stand Mixer etc. will be on sale. There is definitely one to cater to your household needs!

Details:
• Venue: Thye Hong Centre 2 Leng Keng Road Level 6 (3 minutes away from Redhill MRT)
• Date: 4 to 5 June 2016 (Saturday and Sunday)
• Time: 11am – 6pm

I went to the Cornell Warehouse Sale last weekend and got so many things at such a good bargain! Because it was so worth the buy, i even got some extra items so that i can give it out as gifts to families and friends! Typical Kiasu Singaporean! hahahaha Im sure there are some of you out there who did that too!

tammysow

Im thinking of getting a new mixer for baking and came across, Cornell Stand Mixer. Any recommendations? or is anyone using that too?

Hi Tammy, I am currently using the Cornell Stand Mixer. And i love it. What i really like most is that there are different colours to choose from.
I like my things matchy.

linamummy

Hello again everyone! A friend was telling me about Turbo celebrating their 42nd Anniversary.
Surely got sale! Keep a look out!

Last edited: