Baking oven

linamummy

Does anyone know that Turbo is celebrating its 42nd Anniversary?? Heard that they have sale up to 70% off!
Awesome! Those who are looking to change new kitchen appliances like hobs and hoobs or oven is in luck!

Last edited:

linamummy

HEY Everyone! Do you all know that Turbo warehouse sale is back!!! Be sure not to miss it!!
[h=1]TURBO has heard the feedback and is now bringing back its wildly popular warehouse sale! For one more weekend in July —23rd and 24th July— TURBO will offer its products at amazing prices! TURBO products are synonymous with quality, and now you can enjoy up to 70% off them![/h]

linamummy

Good news everyone!! For those that missed the Turbo warehouse sale last week, you're in luck!
I saw online that there will be another Turbo warehouse sale this weekend! Don't miss it this time!
30 and 31 July 2016! See you there!

tammysow

Hi! Did any of you went for the Turbo Warehouse Sale?? Well, i did and enjoyed the live demo on how to use the Joyoung Soy Milk Maker!
Interesting!

Hello All Mummies out there!

Good News! Turbo is celebrating its 42nd Anniversary and is offering Special anniversary prices for Everyone!
-Hob + Hood package from $569 (U.P$709)
-Special Purchase-With-Purchase Prices for ALL ovens
-Hob+Hood = Free Kettle (I heard the kettle is worth $118!)
-Buy 1 Turbo Italia appliance = Only pay $42 (purchase with purchase) for the Kettle
And its while stocks last! Give your kitchen a revamp during this great offers!

My best friend just renovated her house and managed to get some great buys during Turbo warehouse sale last week!
She bought and oven thats big enough to fit the whole turkey!
We're all excited for Christmas get together! no need to pre-order because we can roast our own turkey now!

tammysow

If you're looking to get an oven or even change your old oven, get down to Turbo's Warehouse Sale this weekend! They are offering sale up to 70% off!

tammysow

Has anyone here tried making small roast with a table top electric oven? I want to know what temperature is best for roasting chicken mid wings.

Hi Everyone!
My grandma loves baking and i'm thinking of getting her a proper oven where she can do her baking!
Do you all have any recommendations??