BB cream

i spent about $190 coz i bou the mud mask and the exfoliating cream only....and she gave me the soap FOC.

hi can can

good meh? i dont see much effect lei. btw i chance upon this product Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue rank top 5 for dark eye ring. i called up company found that it is $200 plus. hence i am going to ask my friend to get from me from us casue it is cheaper only at USD$100. any one keen to tag along. pm me .:)

CanCanMum

hi can can

good meh? i dont see much effect lei. btw i chance upon this product Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue rank top 5 for dark eye ring. i called up company found that it is $200 plus. hence i am going to ask my friend to get from me from us casue it is cheaper only at USD$100. any one keen to tag along. pm me .:)
i dunno leh....but have improved PH level of my face la....at least the oily parts are even out....not so oily....still yet to see effects

i was dinking of clearing my skin beta to prepare for BB cream

lols!!!

i dunno leh....but have improved PH level of my face la....at least the oily parts are even out....not so oily....still yet to see effects

i was dinking of clearing my skin beta to prepare for BB cream

lols!!!
hi dear

that good. hey u must try the bb cream, really good lei.

hi dear

i did had two oil spot coming up but dont know due to the bb cream, so use alternate day but the effect is really good. u can ask for samples to try. :0

mstan

Read too many of the BB cream products liao.. till now, still don't know which brand to buy.. But faceshop one is out from my choice cos of the smell.. Does BB cream has fragrant? I prefer those w/o smell..

Mab0oLine

HI ppl,

must i apply skin care products b4 applyin bb cream??

ive tried e skinfood aloe bb cream, bt it seems like itz nt lasting leh..

Mahalia

Personally, I don't like the one in etude house. but then again, it will boil down to your type of skin. i was quite fortunate that i was able to try different bb creams when I went to korea last week, I think the best brand I tried so far was ODBO. I only saw it sold in Faceshop but not all faceshops in Korea. The other BB creams I tried even Laneige would show my pores on the nose (difficult to describe actually) after I spread it, only the one I'm using (from Faceshop also), don't know the name as it is in Korean is good. Dr. Jart's is also good but I would still recommend odbo and the one I'm using from Faceshop. You can email me at mahalia_leung@yahoo.com. I will try to get a photo of it tonight and send it to you via email, perhaps you can find that one in Faceshop. :) If you have slightly bigger than normal pores which normally stick out esp in the nose area when the powder is not suitable for you, then perhaps the 3 bb creams i've just mentioned would be good for you. :)

cleopatrasim

I do take orders for bb cream for HANSKIN ( a brand from korea- known as the best brand for BB Cream in the world. SIN doesn't carry this brand.

I have:

Super Magic BB Cream
Premium Magic BB Cream
Caviar Gold BB Cream
Water Shinning BB Cream
Control Skin BB Cream
Magic BB Cream

Need more info let me know.. =)

babymummy

just wanna ask, wats the diff btw mineral makeup n bb cream?

Btw, BB cream contain enough SPF for UV rays ?
I thought normally they say put on sunblock, oso need to reapply every 3 hrs..
Then bb cream oso need to reapply?
BB cream can use as concealer for the eye bag??

so for BB cream, wash face, toner , BB cream will do ar ?

iwan2noe

Will it??? I canx stand stickiness nor heaviness ~ sure breakout ....

but its called baby cream so should be light right???
CanCanMum,

bb cream is not sticky nor is it heavy..I am using a korea brand bb cream and it is really very good.. got moisturising effects and it acts as a very good skin cover, better than foundation...

it blend so well with your skin that it kook so so so natural!:001_302:

iwan2noe

Personally, I dont't like the one in etude house. but then again, it will boil down to your type of skin. i was quite fortunate that i was able to try different baby creams when I went to korea last week, I think the best brand I tried so far was ODBO. I only saw it sold in Faceshop but not all faceshops in Korea. The other baby creams I tried even Laneige would show my pores on the nose (difficult to describe actually) after I spread it, only the one I'm using (from Faceshop also), dont't know the name as it is in Korean is good. Dr. Jart's is also good but I would still recommend odbo and the one I'm using from Faceshop. You can email me at mahalia_leung@yahoo.com. I will try to get a photo of it tonight and send it to you via email, perhaps you can find that one in Faceshop. :) If you have slightly bigger than normal pores which normally stick out esp in the nose area when the powder is not suitable for you, then perhaps the 3 baby creams i've just mentioned would be good for you. :)
Hey Mahalia,
Yes, i agree with u that ODBO is a very ggod bb cream..It also have a bb powder smell when u apply it and it blends so well with ur skin after u apply iit! Not sure if it is sould in sg, so far didnt come across it... Do u know if it is available in sg as I also got it i korea when i was on holiday...

Ting

so what other brands of B.B cream in SG is good? can recommend? hv been tempting to try!