BBT Thermometer and Ovulation Test Kit

Triquetra

Hi Mummies,

My menses used to be highly irregular until recently when the difference is within days.

I am thinking of charting my BBT and using ovulation test kit to draft a pattern (practice period). May I please check which BBT thermometer and ovulation test are good?

Thanks! :Dancing_wub:

tinklish

Get a bbt thermometer that measures in Fahrenheit! As for opk, u may want to get the strips type. They are relatively inexpensive :)

No problem. I have been getting most of my trying to concieve supplies from her :) You may try other websites too. I believe they do sell it too.
we gonna spent soo much kaching on ttc.. what a bummer.. somemore im no rich tai2.. sad sad!

arghh god pls sent alllloottt of bb dust to all the tt'ers mommy to be.. including me..

pls plss plsssss...

thank you:)

yeah! alot of $$$$!! lets have faith! we all will be mothers some day!

yup2 i just purchased folic acid and lotsa vitamin b.. heard it helps.. just trying.. cos me not veg n fruit n dont eat fish.. im lacking on all the vits man!..

and i hv anemia.. haizzz.. need blood

tinklish

Eat more red meat for your blood.. Im also taking folic acid and essence of chicken with Vit B! I am avoid all cold food too!! Gave up my love for ice creams, cold water, etc..

Eat more red meat for your blood.. Im also taking folic acid and essence of chicken with Vit B! I am avoid all cold food too!! Gave up my love for ice creams, cold water, etc..

haiz.. the sacrifices we made to hv them in our hands..

wait grow up liow... will they understand the pain we go tru for thm..

lol.. me and my future eyes sight.. lol

are you seeing a traditional chinese medicine?

im not sure how it goes.. i heard it is costly..

im indian/malay muslim..

i did check out the bai fen wan tht everyonez talking about..

they contain magarita's.. which is not halal:(

soo i cant take it.. sadly..

chinese tradz if halal.. i surely will try.. again provided it is affordable:(

tinklish

hi Hedge! Ovulation test kit is a good indicator. But at times it can be irritating when comes to reading the result "hmmp, that looks dark enough..maybe its a positive OPK, etc" lol!!! I get that all the time! inaccurate analysis..haha..

using OPK and BBT together is a better choice! I do know that its easier said than done..but, try to relax and not be stress ok! Jia you!

I bought 2 boxes of ovulation test kits for the first time yesterday, intending to use it this month. I am sick and tired of trying every month, not knowing if I had strike on the correct dates or not to get myself pregnant or not.

I wanted to have another baby badly after my miscarriage few months ago, I even have been dreaming of getting pregnant. I know I shouldnt stress myself but you know sometimes things are not under my control.

welcome to the stress for baby club *to me at least*

same boat.. trying for 1st baby for 3yrs..

now i learn to let loose abit:)

Baby29

Hi,

I have the clearblue digital ovulation test and is running low on the strips and had ordered One Step strips online just want to know if this One Step strip can be use on clearblue holder and will the :D appear?

Thanks. :wong12: