BBT Thermometer and Ovulation Test Kit

shijiaxin

Hi there,

it depend on your cycle... but as for my understanding... the moment you got positive result you will start ML

for me the moment we got positive result we start ML till the result become negative (just to be kaisu).. now pending for result...

I have started using ovulation kit....

When is the best time to have sex if it is a positive result? Immediately after or wait one day?

bbshop01

Hi,

As to when to BD, I was told to BD when the OPKs turn positive and 1 day later and if you want, another day later, i.e. every 24 hours for 2 consecutive days after OPKs turn positive. I was also told that BD-ing too frequently or before 24 hours was not good as the sperm quality would not have "regenerated". Not sure if this is true....

For those asking about the clearblue digital ovulation, do note that only the clearblue strips in the pack are meant for use with the clearblue digital ovulation. Other brands used in the stick will not give the smiley face.

What you can do to save costs and to avoid guesswork, is to get the cheap OPKs and test and when you think it is positive, confirm with the clearblue digital. That is what a lot of pple do to save costs and what I did as well and striked on my 1st attempt.

Hope this helps. :D

bbshop01

Hi, in case anyone is interested, I have the following available:

High sensitivity ovulation strips (20 mIU) and pregnancy strips (10 mIU), fast delivery guaranteed
Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Digital Ovulation
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator
Special packages incl Pre-seed, Basal Thermometer also available.

Please see www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg

Last edited: