Be care of this Filipino Maid - Divina Grace Barbiran DOB: 28 May 1984

Simontan

Dear parents,

Watch out for this Filipino maid, she just deported back to her own country. She worked for me for coming to two years, she lies a lot to us and super lazy, she always talked with her friends over her phone and don't work, she watched the movie till late night and always wake up late, at the end, my wife had to do all the things for her. We hope that she can change but never and we know that she needs a job for her family so we just close one eye. However, big issues happened before she leaves for her break, she borrowed a lot of money from the illegal loan sharks, legal money lender, and from her friends and intended to run away and not coming back to work for us. The illegal loan shark one after another sent me the harassment messages and video to threaten me for her late payment, I was very upset and questioned her and she keeps lying to my family and take it easy. I have no choice but to report her to police for help, and she even lies to the police and makes a false reporting. Ever since this had happened, my family is not at peace and we are very stressful with our situation, we are not sure when is the harassment is going to start from Ah Long because our son is still young. Luckily my brother is a senior police officer and he has given us some advice to manage my situation.

Please take note of her name and please do not employ her. Learn from my lessons.