Be careful of this property agent

kbfgrace

Dear everybody,
if you are in the midst of buying/renting flat through property agent, pls be careful of this agent.
he totally had no professional ethical.
i'm not sure if i can quote his company & name here.
if you need more details can PM me.

joeichen

Dear everybody,
if you are in the midst of buying/renting flat through property agent, pls be careful of this agent.

Ya... post his name n company lah.
If its true story he cant sue u or wat coz u stating facts.

kbfgrace

few months back, i had signed a 2 years HDB rental contract with my tenants for leasing of rooms.
But recently, they requested to terminate the contract.
Reason being, previously i had some outstandings with the bank loan, overlook on the bank payment & the bank issue a letter of seizsure.
However i had solved the issues & the letter had been revolved.
But the tenants claimed that this issues had caused them to be very unrest & they wanted to terminate the contract.
Our agent also claimed that its our fault. Therefore out of ignorance, my hubby believing its our fault, & he signed another contract to refund them back on the 2months deposit/rental & reimbursement them on their pro-rate agency fee.
Currently the tenants are still staying at my place, but they did not pay for this month rental as agreed in the 2nd agreement.
But after i had checked through with several other agents, i really felt cheated by my own agent.
Is there any other ways out i can claimed back my loses on the 2nd agreeement signed by my husband?

Name of Agent involved:
Howard Phang

Name of Agency involved:
Aspen Property Consultants Pte Ltd

kbfgrace

I also get cheated by this agency. May i know if you have any action for this agency?
i have not thought of taking any actions for this agency yet & not too sure who/where can i go to.
if you dont mind, can share with me your story too? have you taken any action for this agency too?

joeichen

few months back, i had signed a 2 years HDB rental contract with my tenants for leasing of rooms.
Reason being, previously i had some outstandings with the bank loan, overlook on the bank payment & the bank issue a letter of seizsure.
But the tenants claimed that this issues had caused them to be very unrest & they wanted to terminate the contract.
Our agent also claimed that its our fault. Therefore out of ignorance, my hubby believing its our fault, & he signed another contract to refund them back on the 2months deposit/rental & reimbursement them on their pro-rate agency fee.
Currently the tenants are still staying at my place, but they did not pay for this month rental as agreed in the 2nd agreement.
But after i had checked through with several other agents, i really felt cheated by my own agent.
Is there any other ways out i can claimed back my loses on the 2nd agreeement signed by my husband?

Name of Agent involved:
Howard Phang

Name of Agency involved:
This is idiot lor, they really conned ppl lor.
All this got nothing to do wif the tenant oso mah if the flat taken back or wat it oso ur pro not their so wat "distress" they talking abt.
Mayb the tenant n agent is fren or wat so they gang up to conned u izzit.

kbfgrace

This is idiot , they really conned ppl .
All this got nothing to do wif the tenant also mah if the flat taken back or what it also your pro not their so what "distress" they talking about.
Mayb the tenant and agent is friend or what so they gang up to conned you izzit.
i'm thinking likewise too.
now this problem really giving me a big headache.

jonart

Name of Agent involved:
Howard Phang

Name of Agency involved:
My gf has a very bad experience with an agent too.
She rented a unit (condo) ,1 yr lease with old furnitures in it but she has her own furnitures,that landlord agent didn't bother to remove it, he wanted my gf to throw everything away.She did and he told her since is unfurn so no inventory list needed.6mths later ,her new hse TOP, she needed to breaklease ,has told d agent in advance to find tenant and inform the landlord(he's act on behalf of landlord) but he didn't bother and told my gf landlord won't agreed to breaklease,and say keep it a secret he'll find a tenant then inform the landlord.
My gf can't find d landlord and d agent didn't bother to find tenant so she fed up she just moved out... demand d agt to gv landlord contact so she can settle with the landlord directly.
This agent doesn't want to gv the landlord no.saying that this landlord have many properties, a big client of his...asking how to rent out unfurn unit ,he wanted my gf to con't to pay for the month rent till he find a replacement tenant but she ignored.
3days later ,he make a police report ,accuse my gf of stealing the furnitures when she moved out.Knowing no inventory given yet dare to tell a big lie to police.
She was asked to police station to investigate.....
We figure out this agent actually lying to the landlord many things- the unit was dirty and many defects,my gf repaint the whole hse and repair some defects at own cost.They didn't repair the defects.He didn't inform the landlord and throw all the furnitures away by his own words yet to answer to the landlord so he pretended to lodge a police report and push the blame to her.
Police dun bother about breaklease or inventory list.... They just interrogate my gf regarding stealing till she cried, very the 'yuan wan' rgt? pity her.
She was angry and seek lawyer to resolve this, she wanted to sue him but no prove.No justice.

So be careful those from small co (open themselves) thy dun bother so much, coz they r own boss or shareholder they're not afraid of complain, they r expert liar.And this agent beside his co also join other big firm secretly.
A lesson:Never remove anything yourself, whatever it is ask the agent to do it.

stonston

BTW, how come the tenant know about the letter of seizure? It should be private and confidential that is addressed to the owners, not them? If they looked at your letters then I think you can sue them for infringing on your privacy also?

Please feedback to the necessary dept about this agent. I think there's a property agent association or governing body in Singapore.

Cinl

Dear everybody,
This big liar property agent, Rania Hasna Rachel Lim, claimed that you only need $5k down payment in her blog at
raniarachelproperty wordpress com.

Be very careful when property agent sells you dreams instead of houses to reside.

Jennl8

This big liar property agent, Rania Hasna Rachel Lim, claimed that you only need $5k down payment in her blog at
raniarachelproperty wordpress com.

Be very careful when property agent sells you dreams instead of houses to reside.
The property agent named Rania Hasna Rachel Lim is crazy. How to make $1m from $5k in 10 years? This is a fine example of self-delusion.