Beauty Masterclass with Makeover Comes To You!

Cindylam

Dear Ladies and Mummies,

I am conducting COMPLIMENTARY Beauty Masterclass with Makeover! Here are my classes at my office - International Plaza:

Classes in November 2013

• 2 Nov Fri 11am-1pm: Basic Skincare & Basic Makeup + Biz Opportunity Sharing
  • 2 Nov Fri 3pm-5pm: Vanilla Sugar
    • Enjoy our new limited edition fragrance Vanilla Sugar with our hand spa and top up with a cup of Camomile Honey Vanilla Tea and Vanilla Cupcake.
  • 7 Nov Thur 7pm-9pm: Basic Skincare and Basic Makeup
  • 8 Nov Fri 7pm-9pm: Basic Skincare & Basic Makeup + Biz Opportunity Sharing
  • 9 Nov Sat: International Accountant's Day Anti Aging & Eye Spa Class
    • 11am-1pm & 3pm-5pm
  • 14 Nov Thur 7pm-9pm: Recognition Night + Smokey Eye Makeup + Regena Anti Aging Skincare (Suitable for age 35 and above.)
  • 28 Nov Thur 7pm-9pm: X'mas Makeup + Lucky Draw + Best Dressed
  • 30 Nov Sat 11am-1pm: Advanced Anti Aging, Microdermabrasion, Eye Spa & Smokey Eye (Suitable for age 35 and above

Want to be an entrepreneur? Be your own boss? Want to earn extra income while looking after your kids? No gimmick. It's an honest business. Check out my blog [url]http://simplebeautifulfaces.blogspot.com [/URL]to read my story. I will share with you my story and biz opportunity during class too. Or simply call me.

SMS/WHATSAPP me 96606924 or EMAIL mksg.cindylam@gmail.com to register for your class with your name, class date, time and no of pax.

Bring another 3 friends with you to receive 1 FREE product worth $20 from me!

Venue: International Plaza (Tanjong Pagar MRT Station)

Arrange the class with min 4 pax at your office or home. I will conduct the class there. You will receive a FREE lipstick from me!

Contact me 96606924 to book now! No obligation!

Cindylam

I missed the previous classes but I will try to come on 28th and 30th for the beauty master class. :)
Jennifer, please text me at 96606924 to register for the class above. Let me know which day you coming and how many friends you bringing so I can reserve the seats for you. Do you know where the location is?