Beauty Supplements

CynCyn

Any of you takes beauty supplements ? For detox , whitening etc ?
Share share what your taking , brands etc ?

Pls relevant infos . TIA~

nicole

i used to take fancl slimming pills - fancl calorie limit and fancl perfectslim
and ive tried taking b & h pills ( bai du mei yan bao for regular detoxing and feels it does help , esp in mine skin =) + aboba pills ( which is slimming pills according to bloodtype ) , but its been quite awhile since dh stopped me from those pills cos he felt that im too thin already. but now , i still take b & h pills for detox once awhile , and fancl tenseup ex , fancl whitening pills for better skin =)

i used to take fancl slimming pills - fancl calorie limit and fancl perfectslim
and ive tried taking b & h pills ( bai du mei yan bao for regular detoxing and feels it does help , esp in mine skin =) + aboba pills ( which is slimming pills according to bloodtype ) , but its been quite awhile since dh stopped me from those pills cos he felt that im too thin already. but now , i still take b & h pills for detox once awhile , and fancl tenseup ex , fancl whitening pills for better skin =)

wow!! guess u r a true fancl fan!! whats the best way to lose some weight in the tummy? is fancl good? need to take both calorie limit and perfectslim for the best results??
think i really need your advise!! :shyxxx:

nicole

wow!! guess u r a true fancl fan!! whats the best way to lose some weight in the tummy? is fancl good? need to take both calorie limit and perfectslim for the best results??
think i really need your advise!! :shyxxx:
fancl is effective for me , but i read that it can be very slow for some people who tried it. i wont really recommend fancl if you wanna slim down quickly , cos it took like 1months plus after taking the tabs before i felt the effects. but anyways , i took the calorie limit and perfectslim together cos i wanna see the effect fast enough , and i am those kind that will control mine diet very strictly if i feel that i need to lose off the couple of kilos. so i guess , besides the tabs , diet is very important too =) oh yar , i think the b & h pills and aboba tabs are more effective in weight loss =)

M

^Mami_Jazz^

i think the cheapest & most convenient in town now is Vitagen Collagen

I will test out for a mth & review later, if there is any effects :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:

fancl is effective for me , but i read that it can be very slow for some people who tried it. i wont really recommend fancl if you wanna slim down quickly , cos it took like 1months plus after taking the tabs before i felt the effects. but anyways , i took the calorie limit and perfectslim together cos i wanna see the effect fast enough , and i am those kind that will control mine diet very strictly if i feel that i need to lose off the couple of kilos. so i guess , besides the tabs , diet is very important too =) oh yar , i think the b & h pills and aboba tabs are more effective in weight loss =)

what is b&h pills? is there any side effects and yoyo effect??

Ken

Alpha Male
what is b&h pills? is there any side effects and yoyo effect??
BnH is pai du mei yan bao (detox). BnH not only detox yr colon toxins but yr 5 major organs n 6 minor organs. it also helps to regulate ones blood pressure n with its chinese herbs, it helps in mei yan purposes =). Super ABOBA is a slimming pdt that works on each individual blood group, but it is being replaced by a better pdt already called celebtrim... 1 has to understand how yoyo effects work. You can get the best slimming technique in the world, but if after slimming down, u dun ctrl yr diet, u will still yoyo back.

BnH is pai du mei yan bao (detox). BnH not only detox yr colon toxins but yr 5 major organs n 6 minor organs. it also helps to regulate ones blood pressure n with its chinese herbs, it helps in mei yan purposes =). Super ABOBA is a slimming pdt that works on each individual blood group, but it is being replaced by a better pdt already called celebtrim... 1 has to understand how yoyo effects work. You can get the best slimming technique in the world, but if after slimming down, u dun ctrl yr diet, u will still yoyo back.

thanks ken...i know the consequences... thats why i only indulge once in a while....
by the way, where to get celebtrim?? how much is it?

Ken

Alpha Male
thanks ken...i know the consequences... thats why i only indulge once in a while....
by the way, where to get celebtrim?? how much is it?
no problemo. celebtrim is not sold in stores... celebtrim contains something called hoodia goordoni which is the premium grade of hoodia. u can find hoodia in GNCs but its not goordoni. GNC selling per bottle at $120 frm wat i rmb. i'm currently doing a mass order for celebtrim which is much much cheaper then GNC's at the spree and bulk purchase section, can read up more over der ;)

hehe

i think i am the most vain loh. i take a lot dear, i take swissoat, meiji powder (cant remeber the name), black vineage and pine bark from GNC. not bad lei. hehe vain pot:we2Randy-git:

Devilot

HI all,

I take Tegreen, Marine Omega for beauty supplement. Is really good..... my face become bright and pink and Omega can prevent pimples. Now my husband said that my whole body are so smooth........ Most important, i can go out for shopping without make up now!