been to silmming centres??

xiaodaisy

all mummies out dere !~!~ anyone been to ani slimming centre or tried ani pills b4?? does it works?? how mani kg did u all lose down n how long it takes ?? and lastly how much it cost??

XiaoXue

all mummies out dere !~!~ anyone been to ani slimming centre or tried ani pills b4?? does it works?? how mani kg did u all lose down n how long it takes ?? and lastly how much it cost??
I have been to slimming centre.. lost abt 10kgs (0.5-1kg per session) but I always eat to ease my stress thus I gained back.. I spent almost $4k there.. and still got about 20 sessions left but haven been going back for almost a year now.. =X

Slimming pill, I tried before extrim.. it make my menses came 6 mth non-stop.. yes everyday.. went to several doc den conclusion as hormones disorder.. too young to take slimming pill.. i was 17 yrs old den.. still consider in puberty..

Also tried before trim slim..

Doc slimming pill cost abt $75-$130 for a month supply.. pls do not ever try xenical.. it will make u pass out oil.. U will felt good seeing the oil pass out for the 1st few day BUT after tat u will felt the urge to fark every now & then and the oil came out too.. OMG~! from then on.. i STOPPED!

Another brand of the doc slimming pill (panbessy?) quite good and wrk extremely well with exercise.. I lost till 55 kgs.. but over the years.. I'm back to the same FAT me.. now I still left 6 mth to slim down.... ARGH!!

tiziana

I have been to slimming centre.. lost abt 10kgs (0.5-1kg per session) but I always eat to ease my stress thus I gained back.. I spent almost $4k there.. and still got about 20 sessions left but haven been going back for almost a year now.. =X

Slimming pill, I tried before extrim.. it make my menses came 6 mth non-stop.. yes everyday.. went to several doc den conclusion as hormones disorder.. too young to take slimming pill.. i was 17 yrs old den.. still consider in puberty..

Also tried before trim slim..

Doc slimming pill cost abt $75-$130 for a month supply.. pls do not ever try xenical.. it will make u pass out oil.. U will felt good seeing the oil pass out for the 1st few day BUT after tat u will felt the urge to fark every now & then and the oil came out too.. OMG~! from then on.. i STOPPED!

Another brand of the doc slimming pill (panbessy?) quite good and wrk extremely well with exercise.. I lost till 55 kgs.. but over the years.. I'm back to the same FAT me.. now I still left 6 mth to slim down.... ARGH!!
wow all the slimming pills u took seems so effective. the panbessy u get from where de?

XiaoXue

wow all the slimming pills u took seems so effective. the panbessy u get from where de?
panbessy u can get from any GP clinic.. where got effective? bounce back like pig now.. u so slim with good figure doesn't need slimming pill~ *envy*

Ken

Alpha Male
actually i would not reccomend eating of pills. My sister was on fat burners prescribed by her doctor n she successfully slimmed down. However, her body had to rely on it as if she did not eat it, she would yoyo back as the body's fat burning rate would return to normal. If you all don't mind can try out LFI's new slimming/wellness center. Money back guarranteed slimming using the latest technique that nobody has ever tried.
One has to understand why a person will grow fat

1) Stress
2) Hormonal Inbalance
3) Genetical
4) Lack of exercise
5) Most importantly Diet which contributes to 70% of why a person would grow fat

Last edited:

XiaoXue

actually i would not reccomend eating of pills. My sister was on fat burners prescribed by her doctor n she successfully slimmed down. However, her body had to rely on it as if she did not eat it, she would yoyo back as the body's fat burning rate would return to normal. If you all don't mind can try out LFI's new slimming/wellness center. Money back guarranteed slimming using the latest technique that nobody has ever tried.
One has to understand why a person will grow fat

1) Stress
2) Hormonal Inbalance
3) Genetical
4) Lack of exercise
5) Most importantly Diet which contributes to 70% of why a person would grow fat
Is it the $2-3k+ prog from LFI? 3 mths to get into yr dream / ideal figure if not money back guaranteed one? =)

LoVeS

Really got guaranteed or not ah? Alot aso say tt but then all bluff one, they wil say varies frm person to person etc etc excuses.

aiko_meimei

i had went to 2 slimming centres... one is at queentown area... another one is at rolex building...

both of them realli make me slim...
for the 1st sesson i can see my tummy realli become small..
but u must maintain it....

michelle

Got try the trail de.. wow.. when they apply something on ur body, like
yuky...

And a machine cover u tight.. like so heaty and i do sweat until i total lost mood...

and suna...

Ken

Alpha Male
normal slimming centers is wrap u up in gel, put u into oven to toast. hehe.. not everybody likes it. but over at LFI, they dun use machines of such. they are using a latest method on slimming which combines both eastern n western. giving u a guarranteed effect. money back guarrantee is for sure, as there is a terms n conditions contract for u to sign. not juz based on verbal only ;)

LoVeS

normal slimming centers is wrap u up in gel, put u into oven to toast. hehe.. not everybody likes it. but over at LFI, they dun use machines of such. they are using a latest method on slimming which combines both eastern n western. giving u a guarranteed effect. money back guarrantee is for sure, as there is a terms n conditions contract for u to sign. not juz based on verbal only ;)
pay how much can guarantee get the figure we wan? Any fix amount?

Ken

Alpha Male
pay how much can guarantee get the figure we wan? Any fix amount?
for such a thing hw much do u think its worth? hehe... this slimming techniques r only for those who are determined to slim down. if one is juz thinking of slimming down, wanna give it a try, my advises is not to waste his/her money and time. but for pricing range we have alot of price range, from as cheap as $165 up till $2888 max. so it depends on what a person's body needs. which wan to take, will depend on the individual's body health report. before an individual tks up ani package, he/she would haf to do an Inbody report. after doing the report, the consultant will acess yr report with you and advise u on what u nid. everything is transparent. no hidden costs. my mom took up the package and has successfully slimmed down. =) my mom previously spent $5k on expressions b4, $8k on royal body perfect, but failed to slim down n got no money back guarrantee somemore. so she is very sceptical about such slimming centers ever since. at first she signed the package out of support, but now she can't stop rec her frens to it. haha

LoVeS

for such a thing hw much do u think its worth? hehe... this slimming techniques r only for those who are determined to slim down. if one is juz thinking of slimming down, wanna give it a try, my advises is not to waste his/her money and time. but for pricing range we have alot of price range, from as cheap as $165 up till $2888 max. so it depends on what a person's body needs. which wan to take, will depend on the individual's body health report. before an individual tks up ani package, he/she would haf to do an Inbody report. after doing the report, the consultant will acess yr report with you and advise u on what u nid. everything is transparent. no hidden costs. my mom took up the package and has successfully slimmed down. =) my mom previously spent $5k on expressions b4, $8k on royal body perfect, but failed to slim down n got no money back guarrantee somemore. so she is very sceptical about such slimming centers ever since. at first she signed the package out of support, but now she can't stop rec her frens to it. haha
so u mean the max amount is $2888? wif tt amount CFM can slim down?

XiaoXue

Ken, it's the extreme makeover right $2888.. i heard from my frd.. previously i spent almost $4k on slimming centre oso.. excluded $1-2k on slimming products.. so sadz right.. anyway this $2888 can by credit card installment for up to 12 mths right?

Very sadz lah.. cos now on very tight budget cos home sweet home coming.. so cannot... =(

LoVeS

yupx... =) if not money back guarrantee... haha why leh... u interested ah...
considering if i still dun slim down by another 3-4mths time. XX mention can use credit card installment by 12mths wat credit card is it? Maybe i haf :tlaugh:

baby gurl

i signed up wif e london weight management.i find it alrite.but muz control my diet becoz once i see food i'll munch lyk a pig!lol!

BunnyKiss

I signed up with Jean Yip..quite expensive..package like 3k+. Think the effect is good. Again the service is so so

On the 4th session, immediately after the session, I felt unwell. Sit in the toilet for close to one hour, vomitting, diarrhoea and near to fainting, can't stand up and walk. Still remember it was the day when Singapore was hit with the heaviest haze.

That was already last year's matter, until now, my balance is still not used up. I want a refund but they say can only exchange for other services..sigh..

in Jean Yip, breakfast eat bread, afternoon eat fish beehoon and pills, dinner eat pills. Thinking of lodging a case with the Consumer to take back my money..

LoVeS

I signed up with Jean Yip..quite expensive..package like 3k+. Think the effect is good. Again the service is so so

On the 4th session, immediately after the session, I felt unwell. Sit in the toilet for close to one hour, vomitting, diarrhoea and near to fainting, can't stand up and walk. Still remember it was the day when Singapore was hit with the heaviest haze.

That was already last year's matter, until now, my balance is still not used up. I want a refund but they say can only exchange for other services..sigh..

in Jean Yip, breakfast eat bread, afternoon eat fish beehoon and pills, dinner eat pills. Thinking of lodging a case with the Consumer to take back my money..
i nv believe in jean yip regardless is slimming or other hair service ever since the day i left the academy of jean yip n a bad hair experience frm them.