been to silmming centres??

Ken

Alpha Male
ok... for the slimming packagges at LFI, u can pay by credit card installment too. for only UOB, HSBC and citibank. if i aint wrong, there r still other cards available. gotta check. yes those who sign packages now, besides a moneey back guarrantee, she will qualify for our extreme makeover LFI edition. in which the winner, we'll send them directly into the finals of miss and mrs singapore world. fully sponsored by our company... =)

Angelmum

ok... for the slimming packagges at LFI, u can pay by credit card installment too. for only UOB, HSBC and citibank. if i aint wrong, there r still other cards available. gotta check. yes those who sign packages now, besides a moneey back guarrantee, she will qualify for our extreme makeover LFI edition. in which the winner, we'll send them directly into the finals of miss and mrs singapore world. fully sponsored by our company... =)

means got to pay for slimming courses at yr side b4 we on our way to glamour?

Money back guarantee - :nah:. think got a catch/T&C like spend certain
quota ...... doubt got ctr so good for no reason

I did see a few successful cases on Herbalife

Last edited:

LoVeS

of coz muz pay mah~ where got slimming center u dun need to pay one?:tlaugh:

Ken

Alpha Male

hehe... well like u said yes for money back guarantee there are terms n conditions to protect our customers n ourselfs too =). and yes u haf to take up our slimming packages b4 our company "sponsors" u, if not won't our company b a charitable organization ? =) for terms n conditions wise, a person has to sign a package, even the cheapest package oso can entitle them for money back gaurantee which is less den $2k. =) herbal life is not bad... its a good company too. if at the end of the day u gals prefer herbal life by all means go for it, cuz i have no intention to force sell stuffs, juz purely sharing with u gals ;) with wat i feel is good for u. :) but juz off the record, so far nobody has asked for their money back. =D

Last edited:

Coelyn

hehe... well like u said yes for money back guarantee there are terms n conditions to protect our customers n ourselfs too =). and yes u haf to take up our slimming packages b4 our company "sponsors" u, if not won't our company b a charitable organization ? =) for terms n conditions wise, a person has to sign a package, even the cheapest package oso can entitle them for money back gaurantee which is less den $2k. =) herbal life is not bad... its a good company too. if at the end of the day u gals prefer herbal life by all means go for it, cuz i have no intention to force sell stuffs, juz purely sharing with u gals ;) with wat i feel is good for u. :) but juz off the record, so far nobody has asked for their money back. =D

too bad I know u late

I already wasted money on Cenosis w/o seeing good results cos they told me my tummy fats deposited too long so needed a lot 'ampure' n time + money ...... sacrificed my last treatment just to hv my ears n pocket spared. Every time lie on bed, I felt like a torture cos kept giving sales/nutrition talk

LoVeS

too bad I know u late

I already wasted money on Cenosis w/o seeing good results cos they told me my tummy fats deposited too long so needed a lot 'ampure' n time + money ...... sacrificed my last treatment just to hv my ears n pocket spared. Every time lie on bed, I felt like a torture cos kept giving sales/nutrition talk
how much u paid?

Crashz

Ken, can share more of the sessions and location.. So tempting to try but the only concern now is time!!! where to find time for this when I need to go home to take care of kids after work... but if really good, dun mind to 'negotiate' with my care giver... haha

XiaoXue

Ken, can check whether OCBC can installment too? I'm kinda tempt cos it a MUST to slim down before June 2008 but still considering........

Ken

Alpha Male
too bad I know u late

sorry i dun quite get u . wat u mean by u felt like torture cos kept giving sales/nutrition talk ?

Ken

Alpha Male
Ken, can share more of the sessions and location.. So tempting to try but the only concern now is time!!! where to find time for this when I need to go home to take care of kids after work... but if really good, dun mind to 'negotiate' with my care giver... haha
hehe no probz. it is a 3 mnths treatment. it is at marine parade, beside parkway. time wise no worries, each session is about an hr only. hehe =) wat else would u like to know ? let me tell u wat, if its okay with u, why not u pass me yr mobile, i'll converse with ya through the fone, so that u could know more about it. ok with ya ?

Last edited:

Ken

Alpha Male
Ken, can check whether OCBC can installment too? I'm kinda tempt cos it a MUST to slim down before June 2008 but still considering........
hmmm if u must slim down. then congrats u found the right place. if its juz thinking of only den trust me dun waste yr money hehe =) okie i've done a check already, they accept OCBC for installment plan too... why not i arrange for an appt with u at the wellness center ? so that u can know more about it from the consultants. promise no hard selling like wat other clinics do. hehe.

XiaoXue

hmmm if u must slim down. then congrats u found the right place. if its juz thinking of only den trust me dun waste yr money hehe =) okie i've done a check already, they accept OCBC for installment plan too... why not i arrange for an appt with u at the wellness center ? so that u can know more about it from the consultants. promise no hard selling like wat other clinics do. hehe.
huh? abit confused by this sentence "if its juz thinking of only den trust me dun waste yr money hehe "..... ??

Ken

Alpha Male
huh? abit confused by this sentence "if its juz thinking of only den trust me dun waste yr money hehe "..... ??
haha meaning, if u r juz thinking of slimming down only, dun waste yr time, cuz u won't be disciplined in going for yr sessions n stuffs. hehe i oso dun wan u to waste yr money or time wor. but mayb u dun haf proper understanding about hw the packages work at LFI. so i would feel its better for u to meet up with my consultants to understand more of it, b4 making any decisions. hehe

Last edited:

XiaoXue

Therefore, for those of you who:

are determined to slim down (must slim down)
are thinking of slimming down (like to slim down)
have tried but failed to slim down
have people around you who wants to slim down

I belonged to the 1st type loh..
My previous msg considering is not thinking shld i slim down anot.. of cos i wan to slim down.. i'm considering of other factors as well.. maybe misunderstanding....? anyway tks.

Last edited:

Ken

Alpha Male
Therefore, for those of you who:

are determined to slim down (must slim down)
are thinking of slimming down (like to slim down)
have tried but failed to slim down
have people around you who wants to slim down

I belonged to the 1st type loh..
My previous msg considering is not thinking shld i slim down anot.. of cos i wan to slim down.. i'm considering of other factors as well.. maybe misunderstanding....? anyway tks.
hehe no probz. now i get it. aniwae like i said, we accept ocbc installments. issit possible for u to gimme yr contact so dat i can lias with u through the fone ? easier. hehe

Last edited:

XiaoXue

I cfm should be going for the extreme makeover.. may i know is there a limit for like how many session in total? it's consist of acupunture & intake of celebtrim h57 yah? anything esle? $2888 is nett or excluded GST? Is there anymore additional charge after this? and it's like i successfully lost till my ideal weight or my healthy weight den consider the deal is done yah? if only lost 5kg out of 20kg i needed to lost den not consist liao right? sorry for so much questions.. gonna clear all my doubt before i really sign the pkg.. tks!

Cheers,
XX

LoVeS

I cfm should be going for the extreme makeover.. may i know is there a limit for like how many session in total? it's consist of acupunture & intake of celebtrim h57 yah? anything esle? $2888 is nett or excluded GST? Is there anymore additional charge after this? and it's like i successfully lost till my ideal weight or my healthy weight den consider the deal is done yah? if only lost 5kg out of 20kg i needed to lost den not consist liao right? sorry for so much questions.. gonna clear all my doubt before i really sign the pkg.. tks!

Cheers,
XX
LOLX xx u asked the qns i wanna knw aso~ :shyxxx:

XiaoXue

yeah 2.8k is huge amount~ can buy so much things for little prince~ :tlaugh:
yeah~ it my DS school fee for 8 mths.. but if this is real & true.. shld worth it rather den paying $ @ all the wrong place juz to get back pre-preggy size.. =D