been to silmming centres??

cendrine

I saw this slimming ad which Margaret Lee appeared.
Wow, I never knew before and after was such a big difference. :elvis:
And she really looked very fat...
Cant believe that she put on so much weight before...duno real or not ? :001_302:

Ken

Alpha Male
I cfm should be going for the extreme makeover.. may i know is there a limit for like how many session in total? it's consist of acupunture & intake of celebtrim h57 yah? anything esle? $2888 is nett or excluded GST? Is there anymore additional charge after this? and it's like i successfully lost till my ideal weight or my healthy weight den consider the deal is done yah? if only lost 5kg out of 20kg i needed to lost den not consist liao right? sorry for so much questions.. gonna clear all my doubt before i really sign the pkg.. tks!

Cheers,
XX
no probs man. hmmm 1 by 1. the $2888 pckg consits of 10 accupuncture sessions and yes it includes celebtrim hp-57 and other series of our pdts. $2888 is net, so no additional charges towards it. normally its $3200+. Now is promo period. The plan is to help u lose weight to yr healthy weight, not ideal, as yr ideal weight may not be healthy. u See, i can help u get a visual loss of mayb 20kg, but in fact u actually lost only 10kg. so which do u feel is more impt ? numbers, or physical look ? hehe. cuz 1kg of fats, looks a lot more den 1kg of muscle. You won't lose 5kg only out of 20kg needed to be lost. If that happens, haha i think you would be the first. Because yr desire for slimming down is a must, that is why you will definately attain it. =) As for animore questions, that u gotta ask the consultants as it will be in the terms n conditions. if it is possible, why not u meet up with me, and u can ask all the questions needed from my consultant. if at the end of the day, you don't want it, trust me, u can juz walk out. no force selling =) personel gaurantee. Thats what makes us so diff from other centers. hehez

Last edited:

Ken

Alpha Male
I saw this slimming ad which Margaret Lee appeared.
Wow, I never knew before and after was such a big difference. :elvis:
And she really looked very fat...
Cant believe that she put on so much weight before...duno real or not ? :001_302:
haha believe it or not, its all photoshopped. cuz i saw her in real recently. she still looks fats =/ sorry for being straight forward.

Crashz

no probs man. hmmm 1 by 1. the $2888 pckg consits of 10 accupuncture sessions and yes it includes celebtrim hp-57 and other series of our pdts. $2888 is net, so no additional charges towards it. normally its $3200+. Now is promo period. The plan is to help u lose weight to yr healthy weight, not ideal, as yr ideal weight may not be healthy. u See, i can help u get a visual loss of mayb 20kg, but in fact u actually lost only 10kg. so which do u feel is more impt ? numbers, or physical look ? hehe. cuz 1kg of fats, looks a lot more den 1kg of muscle. You won't lose 5kg only out of 20kg needed to be lost. If that happens, haha i think you would be the first. Because yr desire for slimming down is a must, that is why you will definately attain it. =) As for animore questions, that u gotta ask the consultants as it will be in the terms n conditions. if it is possible, why not u meet up with me, and u can ask all the questions needed from my consultant. if at the end of the day, you don't want it, trust me, u can juz walk out. no force selling =) personel gaurantee. Thats what makes us so diff from other centers. hehez
I am still bf my gal... can still go for this??

XiaoXue

tks for the reply Ken.. my healthy weight is my ideal weight loh.. cos i'm only standing @ 1.59m.. thus 50kgs is my healthy weight within the BMI.. and now i'm 20kg over it.. but 10 acupunture session can actually shed them off? amazing.. this month i'm quite tight with my schedule.. will contact u once i'm free to go to the centre alright..

XiaoXue

haha believe it or not, its all photoshopped. cuz i saw her in real recently. she still looks fats =/ sorry for being straight forward.
like olinda cho.. she indeed lost weight but not as slim as what the magazine shown leh... thus DH oso say it photoshopped..

Ken

Alpha Male
tks for the reply Ken.. my healthy weight is my ideal weight loh.. cos i'm only standing @ 1.59m.. thus 50kgs is my healthy weight within the BMI.. and now i'm 20kg over it.. but 10 acupunture session can actually shed them off? amazing.. this month i'm quite tight with my schedule.. will contact u once i'm free to go to the centre alright..
hehe 20kg no kick, we had ppl lose 30kg already. hehe so 20 is xiao case. hehe no probz. feel free to give me a call if u r interested. dun forget there is credit card installment plan. i've sent u a pte msg on my mobile. =)

stars

sori hor, i blur here :001_302: , may i know the full name of the slimming centre? and the exact location of the ctr? thks!

Ken

Alpha Male
sori hor, i blur here :001_302: , may i know the full name of the slimming centre? and the exact location of the ctr? thks!
hehe no probz. the slimming center is called LFI wellness sanctuary. its at marine parade central, beside NTUC fairprice. its by appt only, so if u r interested, do let me know =)

mummy serene

I went to Rustic Nirvana at cuppage, quite satisfied with them, mainly on massage, detox & steam without any equipment. Very flexible on their courses, can use as facial or detox, can bring along your friend to use your courses.

I did try the pills n the liquids shown on TV named ZI RAN SHOU, results seen it 2weeks.

Ken

Alpha Male
I went to Rustic Nirvana at cuppage, quite satisfied with them, mainly on massage, detox & steam without any equipment. Very flexible on their courses, can use as facial or detox, can bring along your friend to use your courses.

I did try the pills n the liquids shown on TV named ZI RAN SHOU, results seen it 2weeks.
hehe the zhi ran shou is detox ? how does it work ?

Ken

Alpha Male
I am still breastfeeding my girl.. any side effect?
hi sorry for the late reply... moms who r breastfeeding now are not reccomended to take up the package, cuz of the accupuncture and some of our pdts... there wun be ani side effects, but my company does not want to take ani risks hehe =) maybe wait till u finished breast feeding den take up the package ? =)

spottycow

I really dun understand why anyone would want to spend a few ks on a slimming program. To me exercise and diet is the key. You need to exercise to burn excess calories. If your intake of calories is greater then the output, then of course you will gain weight. It is all mathematic here.

But having said that, you should not go on crash diets. It is simply not healthy for your body.

If you have time to set aside for your slimming session, then why don't u use this time for some exercise? It is hard work, but with some determination, I believe everyone can exercise on a regular basis.

Sorry if what I said has offend anybody...

Ken

Alpha Male
I really dun understand why anyone would want to spend a few ks on a slimming program. To me exercise and diet is the key. You need to exercise to burn excess calories. If your intake of calories is greater then the output, then of course you will gain weight. It is all mathematic here.

But having said that, you should not go on crash diets. It is simply not healthy for your body.

If you have time to set aside for your slimming session, then why don't u use this time for some exercise? It is hard work, but with some determination, I believe everyone can exercise on a regular basis.

Sorry if what I said has offend anybody...
hehe no prob. yes sure everyone has their own point of view. aniwae wat u said is perfectly true, but juz to edit abit. the key factor is actually diet, not exercise. Diet contributes to about 70% of why a person will grow fat. sure exercise is impt, it not only helps to burn calories but increase yr metabolic rate too. but the prob is that with our current hectic lifestyle, not everyone can afford the time to go exercise everyday. juz for your own reference, in order for a person to reduce 500g of body fats, which is about 3500 kcal, an average person with a normal basal metabolic rate of 1800 - 2500 ( for guys) and 1300 - 1500 (for women) would haf to play tennis for 2 hrs, everyday for 2 weeks. but problem is how many ppl have this kind of time ? =) dis is all juz based on my point of view. hope it does not offend anione. hehe

Vivs29

Just now, went to a few slimming centre to check up the prices.
First stop: Mary Chia - package cost ard $6-10k, so exp.
2nd Stop:Went to Expression, package cost ard $4-$6K
3rd stop: Jean Yip, they are having promo ($288 for 55 treatment but thk the service no good..went to do eyebrow embro mth agos, not perfect and the sales person really hard push on their pdt.so irritating.
4th stop: as mentioned above, Marie France.

How about Marie France..anyone tried before?im thinking of taking up the package (ard 2k for 45 treatment(inclusive of 15xFMS, 15xGuam body mask,15xDetox/slimming massage + 15 hand therapy =$1583). Optional pdt: $150 body essential cencentrate-to remove water retention etc, herbal cream and body modelling gel-$150 each..The lady sound professional. Then she show me all the photo of her previous client.
They have different mthod for different person? of cos, the latest Laser technology should be the best but the launch promo cost $3K...Im thking of thinking up the

Vivs29

Im have put on alot of weight during my pregnancy. Before marriage: only 45kg, During Pregnancy: 67kg, Now:56.9kg

Im a working mum, really no energy to do exercise cos every nite when my boy is ard 2years++.still wake up every nite, every 3-4hrs for milk...so tiring...I have tried slimming pills (ex-trim etc) all no use...Bought U zap a year ago, that really work for me..lost 10kg from using that everyday for 30mins...but thk now my body immune to u-zap, it dnt seem to work after losing that 10kg...maybe now not as persistent as before..currently, using the hot chilli slimming cream, result very slow as well...so thking of going slimming centre.