been to silmming centres??

kym

Hi pretty,

Actually, you do not need to go for any slimming centre to lose weight...
With proper diet and exercise, you can get a better result and at a cheaper cost.

I did it 4 years ago and lost about 8kgs in about 6months...

Cheers :)
I totally agreed. I tried slimming centre before but bounce back once you stop. My friend tried chinese doctor too but the same result like me. I still prefer exercise with proper diet, although slow but result can maintain.

LayPeng

I totally agreed. I tried slimming centre before but bounce back once you stop. My friend tried chinese doctor too but the same result like me. I still prefer exercise with proper diet, although slow but result can maintain.

definitely i do agree with proper dietary and exercise did help. I tried it does help abit but when stopped exercise i come back,i got too many kg to lose so exercise kind of difficult for me.No time and determination too, may be i old.

Looking for dietary control and chinese kind of slimming method. my sis in law tried acupucnture slimming works and heard it will prevent bounce back so think of try it out.

by the way, i tried LWM before, spent quite alot and lose quite alot but end up bounce back.

Last edited:

linnybaby

hmm, actually my consultant explained to me that, those slimming centers like LWM, cenosis they use machines to dry u out.. then after that u seem to have lost weight but its water... is that really true? my mum did sign up 5k package but din lose.. until today we din know why.. cos we thought her body din react to the program, thats what we're told.. then when she try acu, she could lose.. strange huh.

ya. the key is still to eat healthy, exercise and sleep well too. no matter which center u go to, if can lose okay, but most importantly u must maintain..

laypeng: consultant told me like, bounce back maybe cos is water loss, not fats loss.. she say if fats loss will be more permanent. maybe?

LayPeng

hmm, actually my consultant explained to me that, those slimming centers like LWM, cenosis they use machines to dry u out.. then after that u seem to have lost weight but its water... is that really true? my mum did sign up 5k package but din lose.. until today we din know why.. cos we thought her body din react to the program, thats what we're told.. then when she try acu, she could lose.. strange huh.

ya. the key is still to eat healthy, exercise and sleep well too. no matter which center u go to, if can lose okay, but most importantly u must maintain..

laypeng: consultant told me like, bounce back maybe cos is water loss, not fats loss.. she say if fats loss will be more permanent. maybe?

ic, i got it. i better go for consultation for acupuncute as i really cannot lose anyweight after confinement! even breast feeding also cannot help me to lose more weight now.

had called and arrange for consultation on tomorrow. will update again;

joycelcl

My weight was 78.5kg last December... A friend recommended me a doctor in East Coast area.. He prescribed me 3 types of medicines ( multi-vit, appetite suppresser and fat burners) with consultation, fee is $100..
Very effective...by Feb, my weight was 65kg.. then i stopped the medicine for 5 months plus, weight no shoot back.. I intro alot of friends, all managed to slim down... Now my weight is abt 59kg..

Hi, am new to this forum but was attracted to the topic of slimming. Just had my 3rd baby last July and and my weight has ballooned to over 70kg from 60kg! Can you give me the address and name of the clinic which you visited? I have tried Marie France and Royal Body perfect b4, as you see, it only works if you have lots of money to throw at the salon for long term ...You can email it to me.

Ange

Hi, am new to this forum but was attracted to the topic of slimming. Just had my 3rd baby last July and and my weight has ballooned to over 70kg from 60kg! Can you give me the address and name of the clinic which you visited? I have tried Marie France and Royal Body perfect b4, as you see, it only works if you have lots of money to throw at the salon for long term ...You can email it to me.
Hi Joycelcl,

I understand that you have been kind of like "cheated" by the slimming centre, hence haf not much confident in them anymore.. as my cousin also encountered e same problem as you, hence she gif up on slimming.. But becoz of her health, she got no choice but to really cut down her diets and was introduce to the acunpuncture slimming by one of my frenz, it really help her alot.. now she is able to slim down to an ideal weight and it did improve her health condition..

LayPeng

Hi i back! i took up the acupuncture slimming program and today is my 3rd day. will update my slimming progress here. FYI, my fat to be lose is 18kg, so far tummy flatter.

becksieee

i went acupuncture 3 mths program few mths back.. long ago before that, i went to one and spent almost 6k there.. lose some but bounce back.. =( took up acu after giving birth.. so far no rebound, hope to maintain.. now looking into exercise to tone up.. i think TCM is a good method.. just my opinion..

LayPeng

i went acupuncture 3 mths program few mths back.. long ago before that, i went to one and spent almost 6k there.. lose some but bounce back.. =( took up acu after giving birth.. so far no rebound, hope to maintain.. now looking into exercise to tone up.. i think TCM is a good method.. just my opinion..
i took up after i stop my breastfeeding. so great that there is no bounce back after this program, i gained more confidence on the program now,but in order to not have a bounce back effect we got to balance our diet too. in fact i can see the result just in 1 week of program.. I do trust tcm too since it is a natural method.

becksieee

hi all.

i did sign up with the prog at wellness sanctuary marine parade.. same one issit? they dun have other outlets right...

manage to lose back to my pre-preggy weight.. my sis is also going through the prog right now.. she just started last week.. actually i didn't thought that after 3 months i still hv to go back for reviews, but now its less often. kinda go now and then to check see i can maintain, and get the trainer there to teach me exercises to tone up more.

as for me its only cos i think tcm is safe and trustable.. otherwise i dont think i will try despite the nod frm my hubby. dont really trust other centers or slimming pdts.. its my personal opinion though..

i did hear successful cases frm other centers but wad i know is gotta pay alot, and it's not long term, like will gain back. one of my friend was like that. and their diet was simply too strict..

LayPeng

ya, think is the same, they do not have other outlet it is actually quite far from me. I wish to go back to pre preggy weight too. sigh. next monday will be my first review, ppl around me say i look slim and my tummy really flatten.
quite happy

becksieee

ya, think is the same, they do not have other outlet it is actually quite far from me. I wish to go back to pre preggy weight too. sigh. next monday will be my first review, ppl around me say i look slim and my tummy really flatten.
quite happy
oh i see u arnd again ! busy taking care of ur bb? yea hehe u can one ^^ yea first few weeks can start feeling some difference.. and when hear compliments quite motivating and happy. gd for u! hope u get back to pre preggy weight too. update when u get ur review results. hehe.

LayPeng

oh i see u arnd again ! busy taking care of ur bb? yea hehe u can one ^^ yea first few weeks can start feeling some difference.. and when hear compliments quite motivating and happy. gd for u! hope u get back to pre preggy weight too. update when u get ur review results. hehe.
ya can feel it the changes, thks i hope can go back to the pre preggyweight too, plus minus 3kgs extra . no problem will update when back from review.

becksieee

icic 3kg more for ur own ideal weight? actually me too. now aiming to lose a little bit more or look into some kind of exercise to help me look better. will jiayou too. my first review i managed to lose about 3kg.. most of it is fats.. a little bit of muscle loss though so abit negative. after that it gets better and less muscle loss. hope its gd for u also ba.

Jojody

I do slimming in Spa Ziwi. They use RF and do wrap and sauna steambath and I like the treatment as it makes me feel light and relaxed which the therapist explained due to toxins flushed out of the body. I find the treatment works for my tummy and very often, I will go to toilet more often clearing off water and things stucked in the stomach for too long. The best thing is it does slim down my waistline from something like 31 inches to 28 inches in 2 weeks. So far I did 10 sessions, 5 times a week and 1 hr plus each time as I opt for express result. I thought why not focus and quickly get it done. As I do facial at this spa for quick some time already and feel I could trust them, I actually never thought of asking for guarantee result whatsoever and just try it. I signed 15 sessions at $958, promotion I came across reading someone's comments in one of the beauty forums and I cannot remember which one. They have just expanded the spa in Jurong East and have renovation promotion, maybe you could call 6665 0233 if you would like to check it out. My slimming therapist is Irene, quite a cute and helpful lady.

LayPeng

Hi,

i juz went tofirst review weight loss is 4.4kg,consultant say not bad but good quality of sleep is needed too.

becksieee

wow that's good! =) ya need good quality of sleep. but for me that time very hard also cos gotta take care of my bb. i try my best.

tt time my first review if im not wrong i lost about 3kg 4kg also. cant really rmb but it's about there. quite happy cos 2 weeks lost 3kg 4kg quite fast for me, my wt loss back to pre preggy has been slow. my consultant told me fat loss better than muscle loss. but actually i see i lost so much i also happy.

jiayou. ive been thru that 3 months alrdy. its wrth it la.

LayPeng

wow that's good! =) ya need good quality of sleep. but for me that time very hard also cos gotta take care of my bb. i try my best.

tt time my first review if im not wrong i lost about 3kg 4kg also. cant really rmb but it's about there. quite happy cos 2 weeks lost 3kg 4kg quite fast for me, my wt loss back to pre preggy has been slow. my consultant told me fat loss better than muscle loss. but actually i see i lost so much i also happy.

jiayou. ive been thru that 3 months alrdy. its wrth it la.
yes, me too, that's so tough for me to take care of baby, work etc. oic, mine was 5weeks lost 7kg, in between stopped program for 3 weeks.

quite a few ppl comment that i slim down.:Dancing_wub:

eeshern

mmmm...my son is now one...i am now 3-4 kg away from my pre pregnancy weight. Should i sign up a course? I am still in doubt.
Also i have heard that yoga really helps...anyone tried?