Benefits of Eating Petai...

aby

if I am not wrong, it looks like a big green pea/nut (flat not round) .... usually the Malays will cook them with Sambal.... and it is really smelly, esp poo poo...

Am I right?
YES YES!!! Cook only the peas, call "chou tou" in Mandarin - smelly beans.. Nice but farting very smelly.. Hahahah.. :001_302:

aby

hahahaa... me & my family all likes petai... especially get from malay (those small stall along the road side of msia). My mum tolds that get those round & smaller seed one rather than those from in Singapore taste abit "siap". It really taste good in "hey bee" + chili + mince pork. We used to eat as n when my mum bought them, then all of us need to help to skin all to get the green seeds.
Due to my mum cannot take "hey bee", thus she cook with small red onion, mince pork, ikan bilis, red slice chili, grinded chili then squezz abit lime when almost done!:red:
Aiyo... saliva drooling liao....
But hor after eating petai... toilet become very stink ...becoz urine come out that smell too ...:shyxxx:
Wahhhhhh!!!! :red:

leesm, can request ur mom cook the dish and come with u to our gathering pls? Cook at my place also can ah.. :Dancing_tongue:

leesm105

aby,

my mum stay in msia woh... u pay her transportation from msia to sg, then frm my hse to your hse hur? heheee...
and provide can get the petai from market leh...

aby

aby,

my mum stay in msia woh... u pay her transportation from msia to sg, then frm my hse to your hse hur? heheee...
and provide can get the petai from market leh...
Wahhhhh... Malaysia ah.. OOPS!!! :shyxxx: Heehee.. Or when she coming visit u. we gather at ur place siah? Heehee.. :001_302:

Pls come to the 2nd gathering on 4th Nov, with or without PETAI ah!!.. Heehee.. :tlaugh:

Details are at the link below:...

LoVeS

Paisay, me sotong, it is the little "x" above the topic write up.. Click it.. It link to the pix.. :001_302:
sorry aby da jie i cant seem to see any X leh, mayb i am kinda moron :tlaugh::tlaugh:

leesm105

OK aby, sure will try my best to be there. not sure got petai or not but if got go might can bring some blended chilies by my mum for u all to taste...heheee...