Best pregnancy insurance plan for IVF

Ljamie

AIA mum2baby is a plan that covers for you mainly against pregnancy conditions. You'd need to choose between $5k or $10k sum assured for your plan.

There are 10 pregnancy conditions covered.

Also, if it happens, there will be a 2% daily hospital cash compensation to you.

It also covers 23 Congenital illness conditions for your newborn. This is joint highest in industry.

If any of the conditions happen, you claim the same $5k or $10k sum assured chosen. The coverage for your child lasts 3years and it's crucial.

Some conditions like Cerebral Palsy becomes detectable only when a child grows into toddler stage.

There are also 4 conditions for Hospitalisation cash benefit for your newborn as shown below.

More information on my website below:
https://www.theastuteparent.com/2019/02/aia-mum2baby-protect-review-ivf-pregnancy/

ZariaChaney

I think this is reasonable because anything happens during childbirth, and I understand you are ready for this.

Lyayozoce

I think this is reasonable because anything happens during childbirth, and I understand you are ready for this.
Together with my husband, I have already issued life insurance for myself for a long time. We pay about several thousand dollars annually. We pay a little because we lead a healthy lifestyle and are only 30 years old. The older you are, the more you have to pay, and in general, I advise you to read an article about how much is a 5 million dollar life insurance policy. At the same time, you will learn something new in this area. Well, I hope my post will help you, and good luck.