Best Slimming Product

Thanks for sharing, Scang. There are many ways to losing weight and control diet. It's important to learn the right way to lose weight. Before you commit on taking any weight loss products, it's more important to first understand why we gain weight, what are the food that can help to burn more fats, how to select good quality food that is beneficial for our body and lose weight. Not many of us have the luxury of time to hit the gym every day, hence the only way to balance it is to ensure that calories in is less than calories out. Moms who wants to lose weight should consider taking some weight management classes to learn more about the right weight management strategies, that would be a good way to start your weight loss journey, and to ensure that you can maintain your weight loss. I used to experience the so called dieting yo-yo effects, when I diet or take weight loss products, I will lose weight, then when I stop, I gain more weight again, then I go on dieting, I lose some weights, then I bounce back again. My friends who took up the weight loss programs at beauty salons doesn’t have better results too. They also experience the yo-yo effects. It was really frustrating. Apparently it was because many of us are losing water and muscle mass, which lead to high possibilities of weight rebound. Something that the weight loss product sellers never tell us :(
Until early this year, I attended a weight management coaching classes that taught me how to eat right, how to look at nutrition and food label, how to manage my weight without starving myself. They even helped to assess my fat %, body metabolic rate, daily calories quota requirements and my real body age. I paid $50 for the weight management class and to me, it's one of the best $50 I ever spent. The lesson learnt? I got to educate myself so I can make a better choice, be it a weight loss products or any form of investment. I used to hide myself and don’t want to know my real body age, because I’m scared to find out the fact that being fat has indeed accelerated my aging, it makes me look much older than my real age. But after attended the class, it was a wake-up call for me to start taking care of my looks and especially my health, and I was deeply empowered with the new knowledge I learn on weight management strategies. I thank God I never gave up on myself and I thank my friend who truly care for me and told me about the class she went.

If you are interested to attend the weight management coaching classes, you can contact me at 81818669. They only have it once a month and need to book in advance. Till then, take care and good luck in your weight lost journey.

Losing weight is an art, master it and you will be beautiful, healthy and energetic.

Fat Loss Factor By Dr. Charles Livingston

Fat Loss Tips

3 easy Tips to Lose Fat

- Avoid white food.
This includes white breads, pastas, many cereal products, and even cracker-type snacks.
some other white things too like flour, potato products, rice, and even processed milk and cheese products. OK white foods to eat are cauliflowers, fish, and chicken.

- Ditch the sodas and other drinks that have calories, sugar, or even artificial sweeteners.
Don't drink coffee, esp. with Creamer.

- Do away with wheat products.
Check the ingredients of everything you're eating and if it has wheat in it, don't eat it.

For more Fat Loss Tips go to

Thanks for sharing, Scang! Actually there are many ways to losing weight and control diet. It's important to learn the right way to lose weight. Before you commit on taking any weight loss products, it's more important to first understand why we gain weight, what are the food that can help to burn more fats, how to select good quality food that is beneficial for our body and lose weight. Not many of us have the luxury of time to hit the gym every day, hence the only way to balance it is to ensure that calories in is less than calories out. Moms who wants to lose weight should consider taking some weight management classes to learn more about the right weight management strategies, that would be a good way to start your weight loss journey, and to ensure that you can maintain your weight loss. I used to experience the so called dieting yo-yo effects, when I diet or take weight loss products, I will lose weight, then when I stop, I gain more weight again, then I go on dieting, I lose some weights, then I bounce back again. My friends who took up the weight loss programs at beauty salons doesn’t have better results too. They also experience the yo-yo effects. It was really frustrating. Apparently it was because many of us are losing water and muscle mass, which lead to high possibilities of weight rebound. Something that the weight loss product sellers never tell us :(
Until early this year, I attended a weight management coaching classes that taught me how to eat right, how to look at nutrition and food label, how to manage my weight without starving myself. They even helped to assess my fat %, body metabolic rate, daily calories quota requirements and my real body age. I paid $50 for the weight management class and to me, it's one of the best $50 I ever spent. The lesson learnt? I got to educate myself so I can make a better choice, be it a weight loss products or any form of investment. I used to hide myself and don’t want to know my real body age, because I’m scared to find out the fact that being fat has indeed accelerated my aging, it makes me look much older than my real age. But after attended the class, it was a wake-up call for me to start taking care of my looks and especially my health, and I was deeply empowered with the new knowledge I learn on weight management strategies. I thank God I never gave up on myself and I thank my friend who truly care for me and told me about the class she went.

If you are interested to attend the weight management coaching classes, you can contact me at 81818669. They only have it once a month and need to book in advance. Till then, take care and good luck in your weight lost journey.

Losing weight is an art, master it and you will be beautiful, healthy and energetic.

Fat Loss Tips

3 easy Tips to Lose Fat

- Avoid white food.
This includes white breads, pastas, many cereal products, and even cracker-type snacks.
some other white things too like flour, potato products, rice, and even processed milk and cheese products. OK white foods to eat are cauliflowers, fish, and chicken.

- Ditch the sodas and other drinks that have calories, sugar, or even artificial sweeteners.
Don't drink coffee, esp. with Creamer.

- Do away with wheat products.
Check the ingredients of everything you're eating and if it has wheat in it, don't eat it.

For more Fat Loss Tips go to

lindy36ho

Re: Acomplia -- Best Slimming Product

I was obese and lost my extra weight with Acomplia!
I tried Reductil before starting Acomplia and had bad side effects (headaches, insomnia, chest palpitations) so I stopped it immediately.
Acomplia is also a powerful appetite suppressant and works in a similar way. I had no side effects and could use it for a long period. So I lost 28kg in 8 months and really feel great. I'm more active now and always full of energy. My self-confidence and self-esteem have risen. I'm much different now and look different :wespinny: much more attractive!

There are many ways to losing weight and control diet. It's important to learn the right strategies to lose weight. Before you commit on taking any weight loss products, it's more important to first understand why we gain weight, what are the food that can help to burn more fats, how to increase our metabolic rate so our body continue to burn fat while we are sleeping, how to select good quality food that is beneficial for our body and lose weight. Not many of us have the luxury of time to hit the gym every day, hence the only way to balance it is to ensure that calories in are less than calories out. Moms who want to lose weight safely should consider taking some weight management classes to learn more about the right weight management strategies, that would be a good way to start your weight loss journey, and to ensure that you can maintain your weight loss. Is it a must to lose weight by sacrificing your health? I used to experience the so called dieting yo-yo effects, when I diet or take weight loss products, I will lose weight, then when I stop, I gain more weight again, then I go on dieting, I lose some weights, then I bounce back again. My friends who took up the weight loss programs at beauty salons don’t have better results too. They also experience the yo-yo effects. It was really frustrating. Apparently it was because many of us were losing water and muscle mass, which lead to weight rebound. Something that the weight loss product sellers never tell us :(
Until early this year, I attended a weight management coaching classes that taught me how to eat right, how to look at nutrition and food label, how to manage my weight without starving myself. They even helped to assess my fat %, body metabolic rate, daily calories quota requirements so I can manage my calories input and what is my real body age. I paid $50 for the weight management class and to me, it's one of the best $50 I ever spent. The lessons learnt? I must educate myself so I can make a better choice for myself as well as my family, be it when choosing a weight loss products or any form of investments. I used to hide myself and don’t want to know my real body age, because I’m scared to find out the fact that being fat has indeed accelerated my aging, it makes me look much older than my real age. But after attended the class, it was a wake-up call for me to start taking care of my looks and especially my health, and I was deeply empowered with the new knowledge I learn on weight management strategies. Moreover, with the new knowledge, I am now able to help myself and my children select a healthier, more nutritious food on the table. I thank God I never gave up on myself and I thank my friend who truly care for me and told me about the weight management class she went.

Losing weight is an art, master it and you will be beautiful, healthy and energetic for many more years.

Always take products that has the certification and quality proven.

Dangerous ingredient found in 4 slimming products sold online: HSA

Quality slimming products has the following worldwide recognized certifications.
No fear of dangerous or toxin ingredients in them!

michal003

If reductil is generic it may have different colour, white and blue or yellow and blue... this doesn't matter as the chemical composition is still the same

I bought generic reductil on cheapmeds4u.com and got red and white capsules called trimex. However they are effective as I do feel my appetite decreasing. The colour's still not so important.

mikelaSG

I tried herbal slimming products for months and finally ended up by switching to Sibutril 15mg (generic reductil)
I take a pill per day and I'm finally able to shift my stubborn fat. I lost 12kg in 3 months and this is a good result for me after so many fails.
But I do have some sleeping problems and don't know how to manage it. Any one taking Reductil has the same problem?

LissaChan

Hello Mummies,

I am new here and I have been using this product to help me slim down after my pregnancy. I was skeptical about this product at first place as well as there are so many slimming products out there which does not work at all or worse, those that damages your health. This is a cream which you have to apply twice daily, once in the morning and once at night. Results only show up after 1 week of usage. No pills or anything so it doesn't damage your health and best of all it doesn't cost hundred over dollars for one bottle which can last me for about 3 months. :)

This is how the packaging looks like. It's called Bio Bright Perfect Slimming Cream.

I am ordering another bottle for myself and a few bottles for my friends. If anyone is interested to order, please PM me and we can do a bulk order. It costs $68 per bottle with tracking number provided. You may PM me as well if you need to know more, I will try my best to help. Please note: I am not the supplier of this product, I am buying this cream for my own usage from the supplier.

index.php.jpgindex1.php.jpg1016547_581504208608510_52603516_n.jpg1495953_576128759147069_1269683413_o.jpg1535030_581503898608541_1898487043_n.jpg

nora768

I usually do not believe in the efficacity of all these pills sold on the Internet.

But I've decided to try Sibutramine .. I began with those of 10mg !

And I was surprised to see the good result just at the beginning.. !

I feel really good! My body is back to normal and I feel so full of energy that I could run a marathon! My husband and my children are also impressed about my new look! Thank you!I just ordered the redutil 15mg on weightlossmeds.biz - a good point is the fact that reductil must be taken as a contraceptive pill (same time) so I like ..

I will contact you for more details of this treatment ;)

ivy33ladan

Hi dear mummies!
I am hoping someone can help me with some information about the difference between Sibutramine and Phentermine.

I have been taking Phentermine for over 2 weeks (just some pills left from my sister) and I am loving it...more energy, loss of appetite, better mood.

I was under the impression Sibutramine was the same as Phentermine so I ordered 60pills of 15 mg on www.cheapmeds4u.com

Will this work the same? Are these two products similar?
Any help is appreciated!

propertyatas

Nuskin TR90 [90 Days Weight Management Programme] TRA enhance version
==============================
$800 Discount of retail price.
Retails : $2080
Special : $1820
Clearing last 2 sets : $1280

R2 [Reserve Aging]
============
50% Discount
Retail Price $208

View testimonial
==========
www.facebook.com/tr90today

Drop a text
=======

flower87

I took MAQUI coffee n detox

AT2008;n3930903 said:
Please feel free to PM me, Helps improve skin problem such Eczema.

2) Antioxidant Berries Reserve Fruit Blend for Detox and helps in Slimming by increase metabolism.
Reserve Fruit Blend - Drink to good health and youthful look.

Oh really? you same as me, I also just brought this juice last week from Qoo10,
I their loyal customer lol since got alot cheapcheap things and looking after my 2 year old at home.
it taste really good! used to always buy brands innershine berries hehe.
but after trying this one I think no looking back,
the taste is really good.. neck strain does help alil, and less tired.
hope to see more improvement.

my sister after birth swear by it cos she was alil plump by nature ald.
and since we both sister love sour food like berries she buy and try for about 3 weeks got slim abit lol.

last week i buy no promo , but now got promotion ald,
http://list.qoo10.sg/g/419600652

Last edited:

flower87

I took MAQUI coffee n detox

AT2008;n3930903 said:
Please feel free to PM me, Helps improve skin problem such Eczema.

2) Antioxidant Berries Reserve Fruit Blend for Detox and helps in Slimming by increase metabolism.
Reserve Fruit Blend - Drink to good health and youthful look.

Oh really? you same as me, I also just brought this juice last week from Qoo10,
I their loyal customer lol since got alot cheapcheap things and looking after my 2 year old at home.
it taste really good! used to always buy brands innershine berries hehe.
but after trying this one I think no looking back,
the taste is really good.. neck strain does help alil, and less tired.
hope to see more improvement.

my sister after birth swear by it cos she was alil plump by nature ald.
and since we both sister love sour food like berries she buy and try for about 3 weeks got slim abit lol.

last week i buy no promo , but now got promotion ald,
Qoo10 - Highest Anti-Oxidant Juice Maqui Plus+ : Body Care / Diet

wendy79

I want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth to my daughter in 2006, i gained weight to about 63kg(post natal). all the massages , exercises, reduce food intake all did not work for me. I even signed up slimming packages with Jxxn Yxp. True enough, it did not work well also. Every session at Jxxn Yxp, i can lose about 0.5kg, but due to tight schedule at work, i cant go every week, so the progress became stagnant.
In 2008, i was pregnant with my 2nd baby , after giving birth in dec 2008, my weight was around 66kg-68kg. Imagine from M-L, i became XL.
The cycle of losing weight started all over again..
My weight went up and down (but going up most of the time). I tried exercising, yoga, gym, cut carbo, no sweet stuff.. but ... weight keep going up n up.. Ex-colleague tried to introduce me to TRA (from nuskin).. i found it too expensive and dare not take up..
The horror came until I decided to cut carbo during dinner from late 2013 to early 2014.. Guess what, the weight did not go down, but in fact, it went up and up until i finally reach 73Kg!!!

Then at this point of time, my sis friends recommended her to Nuskin (TRA again).. I was rather hesitant at that time, worried that $$ spent and I can't persist to gain the results.
However, she proved to me that it can be achieved.. she was much more bigger size than me before the programme (about 80++kg), now she's like 60kg..
After sometime of consideration, i decided to go on the program:
and here's my achievement so far
May 2014 :
Age 35
Body age 55
VFA (organ fat ) 12
Weight 73kg
Antioxidant level 12000

August 2014 :
Age 35
Body Age 50
VFA (organ fat ) 8
Weight 65Kg
Antioxidant level 32000

There are other measurements done, but the list is inexhaustive..

To add on:
My confidence level dropped to extremely low when i keep gaining weight. No matter how i tried to reduce my food intake. Worse part is, my colleagues all eat the same things as me (breakfast and lunch), same like me, no exercise and they dont even need to do housework. I walk to work and they take car... I keep gaining weight and they dont't.. was super demoralised. Now, after the TR90 program, ( i am still doing a second round of it), i feel i am moreconfident, even colleagues comment that i look much more radiant than before.

Last edited: