Best Worth Hotel Buffet ?

angelababi

hi does any can share & reccomend your best worth hotel buffet :) either lunch / dinner .. weekday / weekend.. the prices..
the old thread seems most of the places changes price nor close down... :(
I and hubby had eat at the raffles hotel before.. still ok.. a bit bland the food..
T3 one still ok too.. sometimes nice sometime not..? Depend on the day..
Any care to share ?:D

Pinkliciouz

Marriot's Hotel high tea on weekends.
The food is really nice.
Thing is, it tends to get a little crowded.

Or Orchard Hotel also quite nice. When it is during the durian festive, they have assortments of durian desserts on buffet too. Damn delicious!

angelababi

Marriot's Hotel high tea on weekends.
The food is really nice.
Thing is, it tends to get a little crowded.

Or Orchard Hotel also quite nice. When it is during the durian festive, they have assortments of durian desserts on buffet too. Damn delicious!
Hi pinkliciouz , it does need to advance call reserve first right ..?

Pinkliciouz

Ya... We always make reservations 1st...

You can check with those who have UOB cards, usually UOB like to tie-up with Marriot and you either can use the points to exchange dining vouchers or can get some discounts off the total bill. Have to check though cos their promotion always change.

angelababi

Ya... We always make reservations 1st...

You can check with those who have UOB cards, usually UOB like to tie-up with Marriot and you either can use the points to exchange dining vouchers or can get some discounts off the total bill. Have to check though cos their promotion always change.
Okay.. thanks.. :p

Pinkliciouz

Oh, just remembered... Can try Goodwood Park Hotel's Tepanyaki lunch buffet... They have for lunch and dinner but go during lunch cos it is cheaper and you get almost the same thing as the dinner... Think $40+/head for lunch... Free flow tepanyaki where the chef will cook in front of you, and free flow of sashimi too...

angelababi

Oh, just remembered... Can try Goodwood Park Hotel's Tepanyaki lunch buffet... They have for lunch and dinner but go during lunch cos it is cheaper and you get almost the same thing as the dinner... Think $40+/head for lunch... Free flow tepanyaki where the chef will cook in front of you, and free flow of sashimi too...
Okay I had take note !! HAHA ARe you a hotel buffet addicter as me ?? WAhahaha :D

angelababi

YES!!

You can keep a look out for those coupon deals... Coupark - Singapore Deals with Big Discount has a lot of those deals... My hubby and I bought a lot of those deals and went and tried a lot of buffets from different restaurants in Singapore.... *ops* do I sound like a cheapo?
OF COURSE NOT ! Hahaha we had the same tastebuds....me and hubby also same we also will use the card discount and those vouncher etc... :D
Cause going to such places and eat many times in a month can be quite costly too.. :p
hmm yummy yummy :p

lindayou80

dun try holiday inn at outram road and holiday inn park view, the food has no standard at all, worse than some zichar in coffee shops. I agree that Orchard hotel is not bad