between my daughter & him

diorly

Re: between my daughter & him

Seriously do you think he will leave his own 3 kids and take care of your daughter? The fact is, he never brings you out means he wants to hide u and only want sex from you. U mentioned he got STD and you got it from him... If he is not having sex with his wife, then where is the STD from? I am not surprised he also sleeps with other women outside. He will tell another woman the SAME STORY he told you... You are too navie.

I guess love is blind , that's why she couldn't come to her senses.. anyway, it is her choice. If this is what she chooses to be, then let her be. Hope she won't regret should anything bad happen to her again. She might lose her daughter one day...after reading the posts here, unless there is a black n white paper to prove that he really files a divorce with his wife, if not it doesn't really sound convincing to me that he will forgo his 3 sons n wife. Besides, I don't think he is so stupid to pay maintenance fees ( a big sum) to his wife n 3 kids yet still needs to take care of you n yr daughter! He sure would go "bankrupt". This is a BIG "BURDEN" to any guys out there! Unless the guy is married without kids then I would feel that is another story, he may file for divorce n marry u. Btw, this type of guy who could easily betrayed his family when there is marriage problem is UNRELIABLE. I guess most married couples would quarrel but that doesn't give a guy an "excuse" to escape from their marriage n "source" for other sex partners.. From the way I look at it, this guy has high sexual desire and just wants sex outside to satisfy his needs since his wife is busy taking care of his sickly son. I really pity his poor wife n kids who are still kept in the dark!!!

Missy10

mikki1980:793412 said:
actually i saw TS starting another thread asking people about this thread...:wong7:

i think he is trying to get someone who agree with her views to justify her actions.
You all know her name??? Dont think there will be anyone to agree with her..... i pity her daughter, since young she do not have fatherly love, now the only loved one in the world, her mother neglect her because of some heartless man....

KiBin

You all know her name??? Dont think there will be anyone to agree with her..... i pity her daughter, since young she do not have fatherly love, now the only loved one in the world, her mother neglect her because of some heartless man....
nope, no idea who she is in real life...

Pinky here, nothing special about me, working mum, same like you all mummies to our lovely children, all the while I never neglect my daughter, never treat her badly, what she wants I buy or give her, she always my 1st priority in my life.

ali50n

If she is ur 1st priority, she dun like this guy so y do u insist her to like him n accept him as her father?

As a mother, if my kids dun like this man I won't marry him cos bf can be replaced but kids can never be replaced.

OMG!!! Why is it so complicated?? In March you mentioned you just got married and staying with in laws and now you said you have a daughter and want to be with a married man!! Totally different story within 2 mths. Is this a fake story??

Last edited:
OMG!!! Why is it so complicated?? In March you mentioned you just got married and staying with in laws and now you said you have a daughter and want to be with a married man!! Totally different story within 2 mths. Is this a fake story??
please check the actual thread before you say somethings.

Of course I checked and read the post, that's why it sounds puzzled. Anyway, Im not the least interested in yr thread anymore coz yr credibility needs to be doubt as well. You have wasted our time here.. what a big joke!!!

I guess u are the one who had forgotten what u created earlier... or maybe u do hv split personality like what mamapenguin said earlier. This is absurd!!!

Missy10

crystalpink:794159 said:
Of course I checked and read the post, that's why it sounds puzzled. Anyway, Im not the least interested in yr thread anymore coz yr credibility needs to be doubt as well. You have wasted our time here.. what a big joke!!!
I cant read the post, can post again....

Japanno

Bipolar or schizophrenia maybe? U should consult a doctor. Maybe too much of "his water" until the brain cannot function properly.

Itsy Bitsy

This person is CRAZY.
Leave her alone, ladies and gentlemen.
Oooooppps, maybe is not even a
woman, but a man?
And who knows if this person has few nicknames here, created a thread, and then replied to herself/himself?

friendlypinky,
Thank you for creating such a story to get
people's attention.
Now, if you dare, come clean with your story.
Ahhh well, don't be bothered. No one will be bothered with your 'stories' anymore, anyway.
Shame on you.