between my daughter & him

Yes that's right! It is soooo sickening to have such person in this forum. Don't even know what's her intention of creating such story.. n she is also "stupid" to use the same nick.. Guess may be a guy! Still got the cheek to ask me check the actual thread.. I think she really needs to consult a psychiatrist!!! Anyway, it is no longer important to kw more about "her" or "him". What I can comment is this person got nothing better to do. Trying to "disturb" the ladies here. Really NO SHAME!!!!

hondavvvtec

hur? TS, are you ok anot? Your earlier thread and this thread is creating confusion and i really think that you have split character as well

I don't think she dares to speak up... this person is "CRAZY".. makes me blood boiled to see her stupid posts here n other places.. her English is super lousy as well.

pocus2000

As a guy in a guy's perspective, after reading your story I can only think of two things.

1) You are hopelessly in love with an asshole who never really love you and only look at you as a sex tool for the past 5 year.
2) You are just a troll with a fake story to spice up the forum. you seriously dunno you are considered a 3rd party? If you not 3rd party then what are you? His wife?

Yes I'm harsh, deal with it. If your story is true I can tell you that you're let it status quo cos you are lonely and need company. I hope you seriously think hard on how you manage your love life.

KiBin

As a guy in a guy's perspective, after reading your story I can only think of two things.

1) You are hopelessly in love with an asshole who never really love you and only look at you as a sex tool for the past 5 year.
2) You are just a troll with a fake story to spice up the forum. you seriously dunno you are considered a 3rd party? If you not 3rd party then what are you? His wife?

Yes I'm harsh, deal with it. If your story is true I can tell you that you're let it status quo cos you are lonely and need company. I hope you seriously think hard on how you manage your love life.
maybe TS is a guy... and i cannot believe i actually replied in both threads but didn't realized they are the same person...

Whatever the case in, to be in a relationship with a married mqn, u r already in the wrong, it does.not matter if he is working on a divorce to he with you, have u not waited not long enough, a man who have an affair behind his wife back never had the intention to divorce, they just want want to have tye best of both world

Maqisa

I think this person needs serious help, something not right with her/him/whatever mentally... I was reading the whole thing and then when one of u ladies posted her previous thread I was like wtf going on here man.. I tot she's some 3rd party woes and the other ones she wrote she jus got married and trying for a baby??!!!! jezes... its so sad and yet so darn hilarious....