Beware! Dishonest and Pervertic Tutor

SammiTan

This is the centre my frens have been complaining about recently too. They said they cant contact the person in charge, dont know what is going on. Tampines st something, quite near IKEA those HDB. How to complain to CASE?

msck

I do think this is a case of cheating. The tuition centre has the obligation to inform students n parents if there is any change in schedule or in management. It's a tution centre, not personal tutor.

Also, u can also complain abt the unnecessary comments the tutor said. So gross! Singapore should blacklist him.

Tuition is to help slower students to catch up their studies or to help students clarify their doubts in class! Tuition is not supposed to add on stress to students. Tt's my take.

Tristar

This centre and this so called male tutor is getting more and more terror! How to blacklist him? How to stomp the centre? Go there take pic??

VanessT

I agreed that this kind of behaviour should be exposed so more parents will be aware. A lot of times is the maid who bring the child to centre or the child goes on his or her own. No protection at all. Complain to HDB!

Dreamwish

We should bring this thing up to our Govt... Tutors should attend courses n be able to provide the certificate to the parents unlike basing on what they claimed to be.

stephiechu

In the first place, why want a male tutor for ur precious daughter? Use backside think also will know must get female tutor den more safe one what. Somemore must go to the male tutor hse, siao isit. If smthg bad happen, u gonna regret man. Blaming urself why so silly. Desperate wan daughter to improve results also no need like that what. Lucky she's safe.

Uhtred

Hi all, my friends daughter who went to this center who was runned by a male tutor with photography equipment in the hall. The teacher was introduced as a mr W(abbrv). In 2010 when his daughter went for classes she was only 13. Just yesterday when my friend wanted to enroll her in another center since her grades were not improving, his daughter told her father she "rather kill herself than have another tutor".

Now this was fishy. The thing that made it more scary was that his daughter refused to go for a family two week holiday to Gold Coast Australia and so when the daughter was left aT her grannies home to live, other friends and fellow classmates saw her spending time and coming out of mr w tuition center.

I just got off the phone with him and his wife and my advise to them was to go to the authorities. Until more solid investigations are completed I would only say the center is runned by a male tutor in tamp st 74. The tutor claims to be 28 but has white hair streaked with black.

He tells girls that he has some form of cancer and is going to die to initially win their pity and trust. When he had their attention he then flatters the girl and tells them how lucky he is to have a friend to confide in. Anyone who encounters this teacher will know he is the right one. Later on if and when investigations are completed this might make it to the papers. I strongly believe that girls should be taught only by female tutors. if u are hiring a male, its good to hire one who is able to come to your house and sit in front of u in the hall. Good luck to all mommies

whitegale

Oh my....i didnt know there is such sicko tutor. Thank god i came across this thread...ai yo. Better warn all my friends!

kisuamommy

Aiyo why so jialat one, that's why its safer to send your gal gal to a female tutor ba.. much safer and also better not to let your kiddo to go to a male or female housefor 1-1 tuition super dangerous one!! who knowswhat might happen... should try tuition center with CCTV and Glass front near main roads and malls much credible.. If your are looking good tutor I can recommend your a female tutor, she has been teaching my kiddos for more than 4years and she produces results but she is running a center at katong opposite 112 so nt really sure if she is willing to travel to houses. Your could call her up at 8318 7919... her rates are slightly high but I think what she does for the kids worth much more I would have to say... Nothing cost more than our children's future, your could give her a try..

Fonnyme

wah... so disgusting. i don think stomp will post it bah. I stay in tampines near poi ching sch, and there are many tuition centres there too. But i have heard 1 or 2 centres having that kind of bad reputation, especially one of them which is located inside Pinevale. Initially wanted to send to the one in pinevale but decided not to when i see 4-6 of my friends quitting and warning me not to join.

Fonnyme

This teacher now has a new outlet in punggol. Be warned!
oh my god! another bad one in this area! thats really bad! any info more to share where is it!?

I personally saw the man and his wife at the condo in tampines. they just shifted. Bad news spread fast in school. my neighbours and friends who went to him all regretted cause they keep asking for money.

Tristar

This fellow is out again to prey on our young ones?! OMG! Got to warn the mummies at those areas. Wolf in sheep's clothing!