Beware of furniture scammers

Nat45

MODERN LIVING FURNITURE - FURNITURE MALL
MOJO LIVING FURNITURE - SPACE TAMP / FURNITURE MALL
MR DECOR - IMM
I believe all of them are related as they sell exactly the same range of furnitures. Not all but most...(of course la dont want so obvious). One thing for sure...they are bunch of SCAMMERS! Same cheating techniques, poor service, bad attitude, empty promises and no sense of apologetic or guilty at all. SHAME ON YOU!
I just want to share my bad experience with this furniture shop called MOJO LIVING FURNITURE located at SPACE TAMPINES. I must say that their collections are very unique and nice compared to other shop. They have a variety range of marble table and their price are much affordable always kept on slashing price. I was served by the mom and daughter who were very polite and well knowledgeable in their product detail.
She ended gave me a very good price and i was forced to pay full as part of their comp policy. I waited 1 and a half months for my delivery. She kept on delaying, giving empty promises, call no pickup. Basically very hard to get them. I read forums they finally deliver after massive delay but with defects and poor quality. Worst..it doesnt last long. Maybe give old display set
I cant believe they still surving by changing their company names. You can keep on eating people money by not feeling guilty but God is watching YOU! KARMA. Maybe not on you...but your family members. SO GUYS BEWARE OF THEM! Dont buy with their sweet talks of giving good price and nice looking furniture. Better go for big and reliable company.