Beware of Mothercare Centrepoint branch!

Mummies, please be warned.

Me & hubby went to Mothercare Centrepoint branch at around 8PM to look for beddings & cots. While walking going to the baby bottle area after checking the cots, my husband was telling me to be careful as I've been having some series of braxton hicks since this afternoon & having a hard time walking as well (Do take note that I'm also 38weeks pregnant). Before reaching the baby bottle section, I never knew my husband saw that THE FLOOR IS WET, hence telling me to be careful. The next thing I knew, I fell flat on my butt! :bmad::bmad: One of the SA's approached me after seeing me fall BUT didn't even apologized nor sound apologetic when I pointed out the WET FLOOR & PUTTING A WARNING SIGNAGE atleast to warn customers! And this happened in a store catering to mummies & pregnant women. Wet floor on a mummy/baby store is a big NO-NO. :bmad:

So far, no bleedings but my tummy feels so much heavier after I slipped, & lower abdomen area is painful from time to time. I'm really hoping my little one is still safe inside despite of my fall. Hubby told me to rest as much as possible till tuesday. Can't go out, nor do chores. :tconfused: My next check up is still on thursday but I will be seeing my gynae earlier if ever I feel any further discomforts that my fall might cause & to make sure my baby's safe.

This isn't the first time I had a bad experience with their SA's but with what happened earlier I know it's time for these people to get what they deserve. Currently, I already filed for a complain thru their company website & FB page & also sending a mail to their head office itself, hoping their management will do action on this. I'm indeed VERY upset not only with their poor customer service but their staff's negligence on how to make a "baby" store a safe place atleast for mummies & pregnant women like me to roam around!:wemad:

Carisella

OMG... please go have a check asap!! money not important.. baby more important!!
And also, but some non-slip shoes/slippers ~_~" my hubby checks the sole of my shoes and slippers once every 2 weeks to make sure the friction hasn't worn off.

2011mummy

omg.. do take care ya.. thanks for feedback, hope they will do sumthing to prevent similar thing from happening again.

me in week 39, waiting for my little precious to arrive soon.. :)

oh dear.

yes, please see gynae asap. tell him/her that u had a bad fall.
Thanks, saw her already. Currently on bed rest til today. This is such a hassle as I don't have a maid &I can't do chores for now. To make it worse, I'm now feeling the muscle aches caused by the accident last sunday. Still so fuming mad with what happened specially with the stupid staff who mopped the floor, leaving it wet!