Beware of some guys in the forum...

Hi ladies,

Im here to alert all of u about some guys in the forum. Pls do be careful if u happened to receive private message from any guys who wish to chat with u. They may seem to be helpful but may have ulterior motives. I did have some bad experience recently. Pls take precaution. Good luck..

jenny2011

Hi ladies,

Im here to alert all of u about some guys in the forum. Pls do be careful if u happened to receive private message from any guys who wish to chat with u. They may seem to be helpful but may have ulterior motives. I did have some bad experience recently. Pls take precaution. Good luck..

Hi,

Can share more with me about yr bad encounter? You may PM me, thks.

pixie

Ladies, dont be shock to receive PM from males forumists.

We are part of a Forum, must have awareness that although we have the freedom of speech and to share thoughts and experiences on the internet/the cyber space, we should respond to posts and how much personal info we want to revealusing our own judgement. No doubt this is a mummy's forum but the dad-to-be are also in this community.

There are people who registered a feminine profile but how can you/we be certain that it is not a man behind this handle/profile? There are often times, you see that people are lurking around and they barely posts but the only time this person respond would be those 'sex' threads (if you understood what I mean). And sometimes there will be several new threads being created by one or two newly registered accounts inquiring on sex matters. I will refrain from commenting on these kind of threads as I have my doubt these are the genuine accounts! I am not saying all males here have an ulterior motive; what I am want to say is we are responsible of what we say/share in the cyberspace. If we do not want to attract perverts or become their target; we have to do our part on protecting our own privacy in the cyberworld.

If you really want to make friends with some of the people and trust them enough to meet up and share more stuff, then best is take it offline (e.g email or PM).

Our words and actions plays a part in the cyberworld and lets be more vigilant :)

Hi gals,

I would not be telling u who are these guys as Im sure the guys would not dare to appear after reading our post here. But they may appear again using other nicks as well, so just be careful. Im talking about guys who appeared in single parents support forum.. of course he can appear anywhere in future.

Oh as I have said earlier, I do not wish to mention about their identities anymore. Basically there are a few of them.. some probed into my thread but some didn't and started to send PM to chat with me.. but later revealed their true colours. Just be careful with guys who send PM to you...n try not to give personal info eg Facebook etc to them.

Last edited:

smiley

Hi Ms Crystal,

thanks for kind advise "beware". I am interested in knowing who and what the forum guys had done to you. Well, if u keep quite I believe more innocent girls will fall to their trap.

I believe not all guys in the forum are perverts or sex maniacs., maybe you are very pretty and had a slender figure that most guys are ogling for. (Sorry for my frankness).

If are here to help all single mummies, I really hope u can tell us the truth what they had done to you. I am sorry that you had a unpleasant experience.

Shalom
Smiley

Yeah I do agree as well, I dont think all r bad n I have chat with some of them they dont sounds like a prevert to me u have also to watch ur attitude or u might give me a wrong impression

Hi ladies,

I am not saying that all of the guys are perverts or sex maniacs. As I hv mentioned above "Some guys.." Not all, pls.. I just do not wish to mention their names here as they sure would be reading my post here. Not only I myself hv such experience.. there are other ladies as well. They had alerted me too. Of course there are gd ones here whom I hv met as well.
You got to judge it yrself. Good or bad guys would not be written on their face..I always believe if one is gd in character, people would say that he is gd and could sense it, no need to "hardsell".. Time will tell eventually anyway..

Well, this is just a GENTLE REMINDER to all ladies.. there isn't a need to feel alarmed. The only thing I can share is I do not hv any attitude prob myself just that I felt the guy has "serious attitude" problem. Not really pertaining to anything sexual..

Last edited:

jenny2011

Oh i got to know whats going on now... its linked to other thread.. now that thread was deleted coz i think the creator was too shameful.. haha..

Decipher

Alpha Male
Well, I have been on and off here for a long time.. lOL

I do believe there is some guys out there that cannot control, classified under 'Desperado' :001_302: