BF break/ coffee break?

January84

enjoy break times?

my co has a 30 mins BF break and 30 mins coffee break.

i love it so much but i nv go, cos no kaki..... sian....

in my ex co, many kakis but no break, so we organised ourselves.

in my new co, approved breaks but no kakis......

like so poor thing....

then ur lunch break is 1 hr? morning got 30 mins and tea break is 30 mins? so meaning u 1 day 2 hrs break? so good?!

CanCanMum

anyways i just heard tt some MNCs give their executives 2 hour lunch break....

like tat can go home eat lunch then come back oso got time

DodoTan

It's good to get breaks. I'm a teacher and breaks are really hard to come by. Even lunch also sometimes must gobble in 5 mins cos need to see/call parents or kids. On my timetable it looks like got a lot of breaks but those are for going to the loo and chasing after kids' homework or preparing for the next lesson, or in my case (cos I teach art), clearing up the mess the kids left in the art room.

CanCanMum

Re: Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great. --- Bruce (cheap jordans).
hey Mr bob83b,

u noe whats the meaning of relevance? Please check it out in the online dictioneries if u dont!:we2Randy-git:

veronica

Re: Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.

hey Mr bob83b,

u noe whats the meaning of relevance? Please check it out in the online dictioneries if u dont!:we2Randy-git:
I always see this post from the same user. I thought its a spam or virus link. Can open mah?

CanCanMum

Hahaz

The spam post has been cleared of!

Good to see tat!!!

Last edited:

mstan

Same here, no kakis to go for the teabreak.. unless I go to other branch when despatching my documents there, there will be kakis around...

CanCanMum

yeah....kakis are imp...for gossiping and for support....incase time overrun boss will blame whole group not just 1 person....LOLs

Last time in the opic tat i used to work in, got 8 fellow colleagues....go for lunch break 1.5hrs...boss blames all of us...heng...at least got company...hahahz

Cheyenne

Hi all, I'm a newbie to this forum.

Wow, so nice got 30 mins break. My side only official lunch time of 1 hr (but, some time when we lunch in, boss also join in to chat, so got some extension).

But, in between, we just go for quick break = get a cup of coffee @ starbuck down stairs and then up. Unless, you are caught by bosses, who will invite you to join their coffee break.

CanCanMum

yeah, tokg abt this...last time our bosses used to dink they are liked by us...we got 2 bosses, 10 colleagues...

den everytime the clock shows 11.59....that moment is very tense....coz they will start asking "hey, where do we lunch today?" then it will mean going lunch with them....which is ....more than dreadful....

so normally our plot is : 3 colleagues will group up and say they got lunch appointments....2 will say eating in....3 other colleagues will say going elsewhere for lunch...left 2 more will say they brought their lunch boxes....den after the two bosses are gone...we will start meeting somewhere for lunch together...HAHAHAs...its always a struggle to make excuses...and always avoiding them....very funny!

enjoy break times?

my co has a 30 mins BF break and 30 mins coffee break.

i love it so much but i nv go, cos no kaki..... sian....

in my ex co, many kakis but no break, so we organised ourselves.

in my new co, approved breaks but no kakis......

like so poor thing....
wow! so good lor...

for me. i hv 45mins lunch break...so sometime veri rush esp...wen some days i dun get to surf net the whole morning then i will surf net during lunch break.

so poor thing...haha!

badtzzz

actually my co. also 45 mins lunch break but usually we go for an hr or sometimes longer if we lunch further away frm our office..heheh...

surf net during the morning is a must...to get the updates news and blahz blahz.,..hahah