big baby

SunShine07

my friend told me that her doctor told her to STOP EATING so much if not baby cannot deliver naturally.. but in the end also c-sect cuz doctor say 4.5kg her life might in danger also.. she small size maybe? cuz angmoh their babies also big but no life danger.. haha
my gynae also siad this to me! i got quite pissed off cos how can dun eat, hungry faint how??? worst right!

anyway, i am also big size that's why my son also big size bah....anyway, my reason is becos he is in breech position that's why cannot go natural, but the gynae keep saying because the bb to big lah, i eat too much (which i didn't)this n that! make me so pissed off.

then when she deliver the bb out, she keep saying : wow!!! look at the bb, so fat!!!:bmad: keep repeating this! so angry now when come to think of it. then bb got jandice problem also said the same thing! so annoying!

ohstrawberry

Currently at 29wk, my baby is 1.8kg, considered quite big baby. My gynae ask me to exercise more but never ask me to stop eating. She said don't eat too much sweet things though. She also said maybe the baby is following the father's gene, which my hubby is 1.8m tall and quite big-sized. But if the baby is too big, she will consider inducing me at 36 or 37wk. But still have to see how my baby progress.

SunShine07

Currently at 29wk, my baby is 1.8kg, considered quite big baby. My gynae ask me to exercise more but never ask me to stop eating. She said dont't eat too much sweet things though. She also said maybe the baby is following the father's gene, which my hubby is 1.8m tall and quite big-sized. But if the baby is too big, she will consider inducing me at 36 or 37wk. But still have to see how my baby progress.
i think urs should be ok bah~

for me my son's head too big also (follow the father's genes) and body like me....hhaha...i reamember at that time my son's weight is already like 2.2kg liao.....

i thnk dun have to worry lah....believe the gynae will see how it goes~

-jOanna

my gynae also siad this to me! i got quite pissed off cos how can dont eat, hungry faint how??? worst right!

anyway, i am also big size that's why my son also big size bah....anyway, my reason is becos he is in breech position that's why cannot go natural, but the gynae keep saying because the baby to big , i eat too much (which i didn't)this and that! make me so pissed off.

then when she deliver the baby out, she keep saying : wow!!! look at the baby, so fat!!!:bmad: keep repeating this! so angry now when come to think of it. then baby got jandice problem also said the same thing! so annoying!
ohh.. maybe gynae meant sweet stuff? Im not sure, could be genes.. for mine, doctor ask me eat more lol.. 30weeks 1.4kg dat time.. but I also not small size/petite.. but baby gained alot ! after week 32..

SunShine07

ohh.. maybe gynae meant sweet stuff? Im not sure, could be genes.. for mine, doctor ask me eat more lol.. 30weeks 1.4kg dat time.. but I also not small size/petite.. but baby gained alot ! after week 32..
yah, she said no sweet stuff especially durians, which i got craving since first trimster! :embarrassed:

Stan

my gynae also siad this to me! i got quite pissed off cos how can dont eat, hungry faint how??? worst right!

anyway, i am also big size that's why my son also big size bah....anyway, my reason is becos he is in breech position that's why cannot go natural, but the gynae keep saying because the baby to big , i eat too much (which i didn't)this and that! make me so pissed off.

then when she deliver the baby out, she keep saying : wow!!! look at the baby, so fat!!!:bmad: keep repeating this! so angry now when come to think of it. then baby got jandice problem also said the same thing! so annoying!
that is quite irritating! the baby is already out what... what is her problem!!
:nah:

-jOanna

yah, she said no sweet stuff especially durians, which i got craving since first trimster! :embarrassed:
SAME SAME! Our babies love DURIANS! i ate but at limit bah cuz later overheat, our bodies already hot, still eat so heaty easy sick.. juz like that day i get h1n1, they say i eat too much durian.. what's that gotta do wif durians -.- eat durian = get H1N1 den nobody eating le..

SunShine07

SAME SAME! Our babies love DURIANS! i ate but at limit bah cuz later overheat, our bodies already hot, still eat so heaty easy sick.. just like that day i get h1n1, they say i eat too much durian.. what's that gotta do with durians -.- eat durian = get H1N1 then nobody eating ..
eat durian get H1H1??? that's mean the pig also eat durian??? lolz:tlaugh::001_302: