biggest day in your life ?

Jess828

I'm hoping it will be when I find the love of my life...Everything else seems quite meaningless. A way to occupy time perhaps. :(

linda99

The biggest day of my life it's when my daughter was born! I was anticipating for her arrival... :001_302:

carolinaw

let me see... my big day...got engaged to my partner, got married with my hubby, be told I was pregnant and the day I will give birth. So many meaningful days

Ekari

Everyone's biggest day would be almost the same isn't it... unless they are not really the family type of person :p ... seeing a new born child is just special

yllainehudges

I guess the biggest day in every woman's life change as she age. Like in my case, when I was single my biggest day would be when I graduated from college, right after that, when my wedding came in that was my biggest day. Now, that I'm a mom my biggest day was the day that my beautiful baby arrived. Everyone was really happy.

Ekari

I guess the biggest day in every woman's life change as she age. Like in my case, when I was single my biggest day would be when I graduated from college, right after that, when my wedding came in that was my biggest day. Now, that I'm a mom my biggest day was the day that my beautiful baby arrived. Everyone was really happy.

It's like you reach those certain phase of your life that everything would seems to have a bigger impact or change to what you normally do. So yeah, biggest day would normally goes to graduation day, marriage and being a mom, seeing them grow, be a grandma .

garmon

hallo guys...
The biggest day for my life.... when i complete my study and start my personnel life...

pearl87

Well, the biggest day of everyone's life is to fulfill everyone's dream of becoming a parent. :) I myself dream of something like this to happen in my life. Hopefull, it will come true in the near future. :)

sunlight7885

The happiest day is when I found out I was pregnant. There was such a pleasant feeling in my chest. It's hard to put into words.