Bintan

cendrine

Redang Island is quite far rite?
How many hrs drv ??
But they hv nice beach, saw the pics :tlaugh:
yes the island is very far.. got to take a boat over...and it's 2-3 hours...hehe
but worth it la...the beach and the sand so clean and v nice lo...

the show, sia ri mo mo cha by richie ren and sammi cheng, was filmed there before....

M

^Mami_Jazz^

yes the island is very far.. got to take a boat over...and it's 2-3 hours...hehe
but worth it la...the beach and the sand so clean and v nice lo...

the show, sia ri mo mo cha by richie ren and sammi cheng, was filmed there before....
oh ya that show i rem :tlaugh:
drv how many hr, boat how many hr
total hrs to reach there???

CynCyn

Erm I already created a new thread for Redang's discussion .

Pls tell me more about Bintan , need more info . Thks .

tenor

Alpha Male
It all depends on your budget and purpose of the trip. If you are on a tight budget then Phuket or Batam would be great, especially if you take the budget airline. If budget is looser then Binta would be the choice for a quick getaway and vegetate, especially Banyan Tree. We then did a citibank rewards and spend about SGD 400-500 per villa. Man that was relaxing. The setting, culture, the smiles, the very place to "nua3", and zombie-fy, and vegt out.

Also check out the bank rewards, they may get you to places at cheaper rates.

CynCyn

Thanks Tenor .
I'm not on a tight budget .
Where you book yr tickets from ?
If I book at tour agencies , does that include accomodation as well ?
Or have to book seperately ?

What are the entertainments at Bintan ? Or are there only water sports ? :001_302:

tenor

Alpha Male
Bintan ... Hmm ... First decide on the hotel or place of accommodation. If want action then club med. If want to vegt out then banyan. If adventurous then try some hotel somewhere, warning, you really got to be adventurous. then check with them which port to go to. Usually, at least for banyan, they will fetch you to and fro the port/ terminal. Tickets, unless I am wrong, almost any tour agencies should have, just ask the one nearest to you. If not then Harbour Front has.

Celina

to say bintan is a very nice place for a short get away.. but the last time i wen i find it quite ex thou im not the 1 paying la.. but more on watersports. i stayed banyan trees. i forgotten wad we took out to another small place for food cos inside banyan also nutin much to eat. so wen out for a stroll.. i love the beach the water is clear.. mainly on water sports..

i took a ferry from tanah merah ferry terminal..

shopaholic

I stayed at Angsana resort. The resort was very nice and relaxing but in terms of food choices, really very limited. Luckily, mine was just 2D1N, else duno what else I can eat there! The room and the beach were nice though. Heard their massage/spa is gd too, but didnt try that while we were there. Thinking of visiting again but would probably try another resort for variety. :)

jupiter

bintan is one of the inexpensive getaway. If you are planning go then you check out the travel packages at 88db website