Bird Nest , Corcyceps? Advisable to take?

evelyngan

I sell pure Sarawak cave bird nest (white nest) online. I am based in Sarawak. The product is guaranteed to be authentic and not chemically bleached. Pricing in Singapore dollars (inclusive shipping to Singapore) is as below.

10g (2 pcs)- SGD 66
20 g (4 pcs)- SGD 117
30 g (6 pcs)- SGD 169

The bird nest has been reviewed at:
Silverglobe Bird’s Nest « Dine with Annna
Food Blog Malaysia | Kuala Lumpur and Selangor kl | Dish With Vivien » Invited Review: Silverglobe Bird Nest from Kuching, Sarawak

It is recommended that you check with your country’s customs department prior to purchase.
Do leave a comment if you are interested and I will get in touch soon

Bird's nest is...

• Rich in Antioxidants
  • Rich in Collagen and Amino Acids
  • plenty of natural nutrients and mineral

Some of the function of the bird's nest according to the chinese medicine practitioners are:
  • Enhancing the rebirth of cells and tissues(Epidermal growth factor) .
  • Improving the immune system functions of our body(strengthening ones body regulating actions and resistance to diseases).
  • Preventing cancer and aiding in the treatment of cancer patients.
  • Improving heart functions and reducing blood pressure.
  • Regulating internal fluid supply.
  • Healing illnesses such as chronic influenza, cough, asthma or throat infection.
Pregnant woman who consume bird's nest during pregnancy will help improve their health and benefit the foetus. It also help in post natal recovery better.

From my experience, it is better to take cave bird nest.

Different from house swiftlets, our caves environment is definitely bigger, more condusive, and natural then man-made environment. There is lesser/no air pollution, lesser/no noise pollution, swiflets dont't drink water from dirty drains... Their living environment is better.

Our swiftlets stay here

We harvest bird’s nests under the supervision of the company’s experts in collaboration with the government officials. The company does not focus only on collecting bird’s nests but also devotes itself to conducting research on living, reproducing and appropriate environment of the swiftlets.

Please get your bird nest from credible source!

Our bird nest will not break into small pieces after brewing, but will remain in long stripes, as our bird nest is pure, natural whole pcs bird nest! :)

Last edited:
Hi there,
We offer premium and edible bird's nest from Indonesia at an affordable price to you.
With 20 over years of experience in supplying to various countries including US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore, we now would like to bring our products closer to our end customers at an affordable price.

We have a guaranteed quality for our products of free from chemical or other harmful substances. We have supplied various well-known companies across Singapore and now would like to bring our products to our customers.

All our products are readily available in Singapore. Do visit our Facebook page below.
Our minimum order quantity is 100g and I will be more than willing to show our product. Do contact me at 82304337, Dedi Setiawan. In terms of pricing, we can guarantee that we can give you the best price for a premium quality product since no middle man is involved here. Many thanks

Bird's nest station - Info | Facebook

hock2008

Just wondering if its good to take bird nest and cordyceps dong cong cao? during pregnancy? I had 2 miscarriages before and after 2nd i stop ovulating for like 1.5 years (no period at all) until my mum boiled cordyceps for me and somehow coincidentally my period came, that was in May and by June I was pregnant after sooooo long! Now I'm in my 5th month, I occasionally still take cordyceps but read in internet that pregnant actually cannot take... anyone is taking while pregnant?
I Took birdnest thru out 2-3 trimester but dong cong cao only for 2 trim.

nicelyse

i found birdnest sell really expensive, lucky i got friend doing wholesale, price are more cheap n got ava approved cert. pm me if u keen to get high quality with low price but min. order 500g or 1kg! lol

Kelvin07

Hi mummies, do you all know that bird nest helps in the recovery process during pregnancy? I've a friend selling them at a very reasonable price, reason being there is no physical shop thus less overhead costs. Products are tried and tested, and does not contain any chemicals during cleaning process. Words have been spreading fast regarding this new premium brand of bird nest that they are currently selling, feel free to check them out at https://www.facebook.com/you3premiumbirdnest! Last I heard they are doing pretty well and may start opening a shop around town soon! You may also contact Kelvin at 9129 0566 for orders or enquiries, have a great day ahead!

P.S: Buying them from reputable stores are way overpriced. 1 Tael (37.5Grams) at $300+. YOU3 PREMIUM BIRD NEST is selling at less than $300 for 100Grams! Thats a whopping 60% off, it's indeed a STEAL!

Last edited:

angbao

My aunt import from Indonesia bird nest , natural clean grade A .... Interested pm me..
Can get cheaper price