Bird nest during pregnancy?

i think we all need to pamper ourselves.

if got alot of spare cash and dont mind hard work, can always buy and cook ourselves.

if on a tight budget, can be like me and buy the bottled ones like nestural. drink once a few days also good. better than nothing. :)

i think we all need to pamper ourselves.

if got alot of spare cash and dont mind hard work, can always buy and cook ourselves.

if on a tight budget, can be like me and buy the bottled ones like nestural. drink once a few days also good. better than nothing. :)
Hi, where can we buy Nestural? How much for Enriched or Concentrated version?
thanks

sassylady

Hi, where can we buy Nestural? How much for Enriched or Concentrated version?
thanks
i think nestural is the normal bottled birds nest. it doesn't come with the enriched/concentrated version.

personally i don't like taking the concentrated ones. no taste and it looks like i'm drinking water sometimes. -_-"

i took different brands of bottled birds nest during my pregnancy.

in the end i only drink nestural as it has pieces of the 'birds nest' in them instead of just bits and pieces.

and also the prices are also reasonable so i think it's quite worth the money.

i got a friend who drank milk as well. her son is really fair and no matter how much sun the boy gets, he'll go back to being fair after a few days. hehehe.

sassylady

i think no matter what, nestural or any other brands, if we can afford it, we should just pamper ourselves. it's not easy being pregnant and all. and since it has health benefits, why not right? somemore so tasty! :D

kchiah

Hi,

I attended child birth education class last wk, the consultant said bird nest dun have much benefit actually, maybe little of collagen only. But she suggest that if wanna take, must be on empty stomach in the morning, or before sleep, do not mix with other food especially those very strong taste one, else jus wasting money only.

sassylady

i only take birds nest once a few days during my pregnancy. and also to take it at night before i go to bed as i read somewhere that the body will absorb the nutrients of the birds nest best at certain hours.

usually just drink the bottled ones. buy a box of nestural and just drink on and off when i feel like it. quite shiok actually.

bottled birds nest are more convenient. as for the concentrated ones, not really a fan as they taste bland usually.

i drink quite a few different brands of birds nest. so far i prefer nestural as i find the strips of the birds nest more as compared to others.

then again, i think the best would be to cook your own. but that can be quite the hassle also.

Dragon76

Hi,

Bird nest got many grades. So urs is wat grade and how much is urs compare to outside of similar grade of urs?

BR

i think the grade of birds nest usually refers to those you buy and cook yourself?

mine are generally the bottled ones, i.e from nestural or other brands because they are more convenient and better suited for my lifestyle.

sassylady

i think the bottled ones should be just fine. i drink nestural on and off as well, they are usually filled with pieces of birds nest so i'm quite happy about parting my money for it.

i think if you can afford it, just buy and pamper yourself once in a while. don't you think so?

caixia

Hi All Mums,

I nv take bird nest or tonics during my preggy period. Cos it reli expensive worh. I took only NUTRILITE protein. My fren shows me an article on <<Nutrilite Protein Vs Bird's Nest>> ... each canister of protein is Nutrilite Protein (450g) = 18 taels of bid nest. 1 tael of bid nest = 20g of protein. WOW....so after reading thru e article, i rather choose nutrilite protein which costs me oni $55. n after drinking abt 10-12 scoops a day, im reli a COW now. i can pump at least 10-12 oz of milk a time n im nw need SOS to clear my milk. Anyone interested in responding to my SOS? (my gal is nw 6 mths)

hmm. actually birds nest now is quite affordable. especially those bottled one. i don't take it often. like nestural that i took during my pregnancy was a gift from my mil. after trying it out, when i see it and feel like taking it, i'll just buy lo. once in a while tho.

sassylady

true. don't have to get the really expensive one. sometimes just buy the cheap one and drink the essence also shiok.

if can afford then buy the birds nest and cook yourself. if not bottled ones also can. nestural is not bad. i still havent find one that is as good as that. usually the others are just water. but then every penny for its worth. :X

hapimint

My mum says bottled ones not good so I bought a box of raw ones then when she free, she cook for me.

But for those who want to save money, my mum says actually white fungus has almost the same benefits N cheaper, I think...

i dont know if bottled ones are good or not. for the nestural that i tired, it was actually a gift and after drinking it, i thought it was quite good and the price being reasonable so i just buy when i feel like drinking it.

once in a while, i'll cook my own birds nest but it can be quite troublesome so i just take the bottle ones lo.

sassylady

bottled ones like nestural are just for convenience. easy to get and drink.

cooking your own can be quite tedious at times. not like it's not gonna be worth it but sometimes it's just too mcuh trouble!