Bird nest during pregnancy?

Carlisle

I heard bad comments on taking bird nests during and after pregnancy. After all it is expensive also to buy a real good bird nest.

I heard bad comments on taking bird nests during and after pregnancy. After all it is expensive also to buy a real good bird nest.
oh what comments did you hear?

personally i only buy bottled nestural once in a while and i took it during my pregnancy as it was a gift from my relatives. i read that drinking birds nest during pregnancy is good as the nutrients can be absorbed to the baby. but do correct me if i'm wrong! thanks!

Silky Birdnest

Dear mommies,

if you are interested in getting dried and clean birdnest, you can contact me. We are doing small business in selling edible birdnest from Malaysia. The birdnest is from our relative who own the birdnest farms in Malaysia.

The birdnest has been tested by Singapore AVA, so rest assure that you are paying for the highest quality. Also, our price is affordable as we want everyone to enjoy the benefit of birdnest. According to most of our customers, our price is half compared to large tcm with better quality whereby it can expand up to 9 times and we do adopt the freeze drying processing instead of conventional oven drying process which will destroy the nutrition.

We understand that you might have concerns since we are not TCM offering the brand name guarantee, so we do have money back guarantee and testing pack to offer a peace of mind to everyone. Feel free to contact me (enquiry@silkybirdnest.com or 90263064) if you are interested, and we will bring our birdnest to your door steps for viewing, without any obligation from you to bring it from us.

Silkybirdnest

Silky Birdnest

Our customer from China takes birdnest on daily basis, and there is no issue with their babies. Personally, i think it is depends on our everyday diet, so please do take care while you are pregnant.

mommysnake

I always love birdnest..yummi!! my mom took birdnest when i was in her tummy and i have very fair and smooth complexion since little.(thanks mommy!!):001_302:

I start to take birdnest from 5th month onwards and im still taking it now, abt once a week, i think it depend on the women's body, some ppl can take alot while others have allergies.

Take it moderately should be ok, my mom and my mil also advise me to take some birdnest.:) I will take some coconut juice too in the later month as advised by most mommies.:)

ya. take birds nest in moderation should be fine.

i read somewhere that it is best to take birds nest between 8pm to 11pm at night as it is the time where the body absorbs the nutrients the best.

for me i take bottled nestural once a few days and also if i have the craving for it. not everyday also need to drink that kind.

sassylady

i took birds nest during my pregnancy. after the first 3 months if i can remember.

bottled ones or cooked ones are fine. personally i take bottled nestural ones because its easier. must take in moderation as well. cannot everyday eat also. if not sure go broke! haha.

sassylady

i don't know if this is accurate or not but it's best to drink birds nest at night like say between 8-11pm during your pregnancy as it's the best time for the body to absord the nutrients.

i drank my bottled nestural during that timing as well. like a after meal desert.

Mookie

Dear Mummies,

is it true that eating bird nest during pregnancy is really good for baby?
What's your take on this?

Bird’s nest is an excellent source of calcium. It helps to strengthen lungs and liver and improves metabolism. Bird’s nest not only benefits the pregnant mothers but their babies too. It is believed that pregnant mothers who consume bird’s nest frequently would have babies with fine and smooth complexion. Birds nest can also stimulate the growth of the infant’s brain.

You can find out more from here: Health Benefits | Seven Stars Birds Nest

Hi there,
We offer premium and edible bird's nest from Indonesia at an affordable price to you.
With 20 over years of experience in supplying to various countries including US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore, we now would like to bring our products closer to our end customers at an affordable price.

We have a guaranteed quality for our products of free from chemical or other harmful substances. We have supplied various well-known companies across Singapore and now would like to bring our products to our customers.

All our products are readily available in Singapore. Do visit our Facebook page below.
Our minimum order quantity is 100g and I will be more than willing to show our product. Do contact me at 82304337, Dedi Setiawan. In terms of pricing, we can guarantee that we can give you the best price for a premium quality product since no middle man is involved here. Many thanks

Bird's nest station | Facebook

Kelvin07

Hi mummies, do you all know that bird nest helps in the recovery process during pregnancy? I've a friend selling them at a very reasonable price, reason being there is no physical shop thus less overhead costs. Products are tried and tested, and does not contain any chemicals during cleaning process. Words have been spreading fast regarding this new premium brand of bird nest that they are currently selling, feel free to check them out at https://www.facebook.com/you3premiumbirdnest! Last I heard they are doing pretty well and may start opening a shop around town soon! You may also contact Kelvin at 9129 0566 for orders or enquiries, have a great day ahead! :D

P.S: Buying them from reputable stores are way overpriced. 1 Tael (37.5Grams) at $300+. YOU3 PREMIUM BIRD NEST is selling at less than $300 for 100Grams! Thats a whopping 60% off, it's indeed a STEAL!

Last edited:

YosOktavianus

Hihi

Would you be interested in a natural (cleansed and dried) Indonesian bird nest?

Price guarantee compatibility and free delivery to your door with orders of 0.5 KG or more.

minimum order 100gram ^^

If interested can WhatsApp me At 98three7eight05four

PS: Guarantee no chemicals are used to clean or preserve.

Cokeinc

Hello there,

I've personally taken Bird's Nest and had friend's that are taking them as well during pregnancy. IMO, If you plan to have Bird's Nest during pregnancy, it is safer & better to purchase them locally from a reputable source with long history and certifications(at least there is accountability). Though it could be more expensive, I would rather be safe then sorry since it is concerning my little one.