Bird Nest

Phoebii Cheng

I think after 1yr old shd be ok bah....cos' 1yrs old they can eat table foods, but if you give, you might also want to observe if got rashes or not after consuming

meiteoh

Urm, I'd actually hold off until they are older (like 4-5 yo) as bird nest from certain places are bleached/cleaned with chemicals.

Also, any particular reason to intro bird's nest to a toddler?

diymummy

Bird's Nest is just protein in sugar water. Doubt you'd want to intro sugary stuff so soon.

I agree with meiteoh, to hold off till much older.

If you're concerned abt skin texture (since bird's nest is rumoured to make skin smooth), you might wanna try soy and tofu instead.

jo_mum

Urm, I'd actually hold off until they are older (like 4-5 yo) as bird nest from certain places are bleached/cleaned with chemicals.

Also, any particular reason to intro bird's nest to a toddler?
Oh is it...., I didn't know that they are bleached/cleaned with chemicals.Actually no particular reason why I want to give bird nest, just that pple say bird nest is good for health so I feel like giving it to him. I guess I shall hold off till he's older then....

SH74

i guess it depends on d origin of d bird nest n how u cook it.

i do give my boy birdnest aft he's 1 yr old. d birdnest my mil got r those dirty 1s. dat means we hv to pick all d feathers n stuff stuck on d birdnest, clean it outselves thoroughly. n we control d amt of sugar.

if it's those bleached/cleaned ones or those pre-prepared ones, den i wont recommend until they r older.

apollo

my dad told me b4, only can gif birdnest from 1yo onwards. and if u wanna gif, must gif those brew ones WITHOUT sugar. and not those bottled ones. actu i'm same as meiteoh, i prefer to wait until they are older =)

Children who consume bird's nest regularly will enhances their immune system, building up their resistance against flu and common cold. It also reduces fatigue and improves concentration..

Do give your child home-brewed bird nest instead of those bottled one!

home-brewed bird nest is free from preservation!

Do get from bird nest from credible source!
Bird's nests should contains no dye, no artificial colorings, no mud and other impurities.

From my own experience, it is better to take cave bird nest.

Different from house swiftlets, our caves environment is definitely bigger, more condusive, and natural then man-made environment. There is lesser/no air pollution, lesser/no noise pollution, swiflets dont't drink water from dirty drains... Their living environment is better.

Our swiftlets stay here

We harvest bird’s nests under the supervision of the company’s experts in collaboration with the government officials. The company does not focus only on collecting bird’s nests but also devotes itself to conducting research on living, reproducing and appropriate environment of the swiftlets.

Hi zenmoonflower Mummy! =)

The nutritional value of 100 g of dry nest includes 49.9 g of water-soluble protein (including amido nitrogen, monoamine nitrogen, non-amino nitrogen, arginine, humin, histidine, lysine and cysteine), 30.6 g carbohydrate (glycoprotein and mucin), 4.9 g iron, 2.5 g inorganic salt (including potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, phosphorus, silica and other trace elements), and 1.4 g fiber.

Bird's nest is...

• Rich in Antioxidants
  • Rich in Collagen and Amino Acids
  • plenty of natural nutrients and mineral

Antioxidants are substances or nutrients that can prevent or delay the oxidation of our bodies, health problems, including heart disease, degeneration, diabetes, cancer, etc.
Collagen and Amino acids such as leucine, lysine, glycine, glutamine, tyrosine, arginine, cysteine, histidine, tryptophan, are the building blocks of proteins that are essential to human body.

Some of the function of the bird's nest according to the chinese medicine practitioners are:
  • <LI class=style23>Enhancing the rebirth of cells and tissues(Epidermal growth factor) .
    <LI class=style23>Improving the immune system functions of our body(strengthening ones body regulating actions and resistance to diseases).
    <LI class=style23>Preventing cancer and aiding in the treatment of cancer patients.
    <LI class=style23>Improving heart functions and reducing blood pressure.
    <LI class=style23>Regulating internal fluid supply.
  • Healing illnesses such as chronic influenza, cough, asthma or throat infection.

Pregnant woman who consume bird's nest during pregnancy will help improve their health and benefit the foetus. It also help in post natal recovery better.

Woman who consume bird's nest regularly will result in younger, fairer skin that look radiant.

Children who consume bird's nest regularly will enhances their immune system, building up their resistance against flu and common cold. It also reduces fatigue and improves focus

Elderly who consume bird's nest will help to clears phlegm, strengthen lungs and kidneys, improves spleen as well as enhancing one appetite. It helps in maintain general health and well-being.

Men who consume bird's nest will improves kidney and strenghten lungs. It helps in maintain general health and well-being.

http://birdnestdistributor.blogspot.com

Hi there,
We offer premium and edible bird's nest from Indonesia at an affordable price to you.
With 20 over years of experience in supplying to various countries including US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore, we now would like to bring our products closer to our end customers at an affordable price.

We have a guaranteed quality for our products of free from chemical or other harmful substances. We have supplied various well-known companies across Singapore and now would like to bring our products to our customers.

All our products are readily available in Singapore. Do visit our Facebook page below.
Our minimum order quantity is 100g and I will be more than willing to show our product. Do contact me at 82304337, Dedi Setiawan. In terms of pricing, we can guarantee that we can give you the best price for a premium quality product since no middle man is involved here. Many thanks

Bird's nest station - Info | Facebook

Hi zenmoonflower Mummy! =)

The nutritional value of 100 g of dry nest includes 49.9 g of water-soluble protein (including amido nitrogen, monoamine nitrogen, non-amino nitrogen, arginine, humin, histidine, lysine and cysteine), 30.6 g carbohydrate (glycoprotein and mucin), 4.9 g iron, 2.5 g inorganic salt (including potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, phosphorus, silica and other trace elements), and 1.4 g fiber.

Bird's nest is...

• Rich in Antioxidants
  • Rich in Collagen and Amino Acids
  • plenty of natural nutrients and mineral

Antioxidants are substances or nutrients that can prevent or delay the oxidation of our bodies, health problems, including heart disease, degeneration, diabetes, cancer, etc.
Collagen and Amino acids such as leucine, lysine, glycine, glutamine, tyrosine, arginine, cysteine, histidine, tryptophan, are the building blocks of proteins that are essential to human body.

Some of the function of the bird's nest according to the chinese medicine practitioners are:
  • <LI class=style23>Enhancing the rebirth of cells and tissues(Epidermal growth factor) .
    <LI class=style23>Improving the immune system functions of our body(strengthening ones body regulating actions and resistance to diseases).
    <LI class=style23>Preventing cancer and aiding in the treatment of cancer patients.
    <LI class=style23>Improving heart functions and reducing blood pressure.
    <LI class=style23>Regulating internal fluid supply.
  • Healing illnesses such as chronic influenza, cough, asthma or throat infection.

Pregnant woman who consume bird's nest during pregnancy will help improve their health and benefit the foetus. It also help in post natal recovery better.

Woman who consume bird's nest regularly will result in younger, fairer skin that look radiant.

Children who consume bird's nest regularly will enhances their immune system, building up their resistance against flu and common cold. It also reduces fatigue and improves focus

Elderly who consume bird's nest will help to clears phlegm, strengthen lungs and kidneys, improves spleen as well as enhancing one appetite. It helps in maintain general health and well-being.

Men who consume bird's nest will improves kidney and strenghten lungs. It helps in maintain general health and well-being.

Bird Nest
any scientific papers to support the above efficacies and effective dosage?

Ailian

[h=2]Natural Source of Food and Nutrition[/h]Bird nest is an absolute source of unique food and nutrition and it is 100% natural. Edible bird nests are the nests of Swiftlets which are built mostly during breeding seasons to raise their young ones. The nests are made up of the bird’s saliva which contains several nutrients that is beneficial to humans.
Swiftlefts nests are absolutely safe to eat for anyone: babies, kids, and teenagers, adults male or female, young and old. Bird nests soup is absolutely safe for pregnant women too.
Also, bird nest is strongly recommended for those convalescing. The nutrients in the nests can speed up the recovery process and makes healing faster. Since bird nest is a rich source of food and nutrition, it is important to carefully examine all the nutrients that are found in bird nest.

See bird nest promotion at different types of bird nests

Ailian

Why Should You Consider Eating Bird Nests ( 燕窝)? Edible bird nests are unique source of food and nutrition and it is 100% natural. Bird nests are absolutely safe to eat for anyone: babies, kids, and teenagers, adults male or female, young and old. Also, bird nest soup is absolutely safe for pregnant women too.
Additionally, bird nest is strongly recommended for those convalescing. The nutrients in the nests can speed up the recovery process and makes healing faster. Since bird nest is a rich source of food and nutrition, it is important to carefully examine all the nutrients that are found in bird nest ( 燕窝).