Birthday Cakes - For Kids of all ages

LoVeS

Re: Birthday Cake

3kg and include delivery is very reasonable

heeee.....tx babe.
ya i dun find it ex at all sumore they r using unique favors for their cake~ They got a couple of favors for u to choose n diff favors they will charge differently.

Jane_Mummy

hey loves, do u noe where can i get cartoon charter for the cake i have order cake from pine garden and they said those cartoon need to get ourself wan.

LoVeS

hey loves, do u noe where can i get cartoon charter for the cake i have order cake from pine garden and they said those cartoon need to get ourself wan.
U mean those cartoon toys on the cake is it?? tat time mine was pooh bear n so happened they haf it so i duno where to get urs~

hui0

Birthday cakes ^_^

Hi mummies..

Can you recommend where to get pretty and delicious birthday cakes? I usually get from eCreative, but was thinking of other options. Thanks!

:Dancing_wub:

lisa_ng

Re: Birthday cakes ^_^

pine garden?

i used them for my girl first birthday.

this year got it from cupcake obesession

hui0

Thanks dearies for all the inputs.

Domique, hows the pricing and taste of the cakes? It look richly sugar-coated.. isit v sweet? Thanks!

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

Ottermum said:
very cute cakes!!! nice designs!!!

but are they delicious?? don't look nice to the palate though...

hoping to get a cute n delicious cake in Nov :001_302:
Actually, I dun think such cakes exist lor.

For designs which would thrill the children, the cake must be "hard" enough ... the butter cream & sugar coating will never be "nice to the palate" lor.
:wink: :wink:

Domique

I requested not so sweet for my cake...
You may wish to check out the pricing there as different cakes different pricing
:)

Thanks dearies for all the inputs.

Domique, hows the pricing and taste of the cakes? It look richly sugar-coated.. isit v sweet? Thanks!