Birthday Cakes - For Kids of all ages

jimbok

2-tier cakes minimum order is 2KG, so I went ahead with it. Mine's $107.
Amount depends on which flavour you choose, mine's Lychee Martini and Triple Chocolate, which is $36 per KG, when I ordered. The rest of the charges are Artistic Labour Charge. :)
Hi,

I know that you need to supply cake toppers for PG, what about the Happy Birthday and baby's name wording? Can they do for us or do we need to provide also?

pinkwipes

Hi,

I know that you need to supply cake toppers for PG, what about the Happy Birthday and baby's name wording? Can they do for us or do we need to provide also?
Hi jimbok,
The words 'Happy 1st Birthday' and 'Kayla' is all made of fondant, which Pine Garden's will do it. The large 1st candle on the top of the cake is not provided by them, I gave them to add on the cake.

I seldom check back this forum, do PM me if you guys need any form of help. :)

mrericlee

Hi,

Hi Hi,

If anyone looking for Cake Toppers like Mickey, Cars, Princess, Winnie The Pooh, etc, please contact me at mransellee@gmail.com.

Here's my own kids cake with Mickey Clubhouse toppers. But don't ask me for cakes, cos I am no baker! :)

6285081.jpg6285231.jpg

Cheers!

NatNatDesign

Re: Birthday Cake

NatNat creates a wide range of customized piñatas. These piñatas are used at children's birthday parties and other special occasions as fun games or displayed as a party centrepiece. A piñata is a great gift idea too and can be given as a personalized or even a corporate gift.

T&C:
1) The price of the piñatas varies according to their designs and sizes.
2) Customers can request for any design and size of their choice.
3) Pre-orders of any piñata must be done at least 1 month to 2 months in advance before actual event day. This pre-order period depends on the type of piñata requested.
4) We do not arrange delivery by post/registered/courier or any other service involving 3rd parties. This is to ensure that piñata is not mishandled.

busybee

I have a friend who make beautiful cakes, not a business though but sometimes do for small charge for friends. If you can't find and need something special send me message and can ask

NatNatDesign

NatNat creates a wide range of customized piñatas. These piñatas are used at children's birthday parties and other special occasions as fun games or displayed as a party centrepiece. A piñata is a great gift idea too and can be given as a personalized or even a corporate gift.

T&C:
1)Customers can request for any design of their choice.
2)Pre-orders of any piñata must be done at least 3 weeks to 1 month in advance before actual event day. This pre-order period depends on the type of piñata requested.
3))We do not arrange delivery by post/registered/courier or any other service involving 3rd parties. This is to ensure that piñata is not mishandled.

Should you need further assistance, do email natnat.d@gmail.com

pixie

I am willing to spend a fair bit on a 1st birthday cake. I ordered a combo of cake and cupcakes for my daughter and was glad that all my guests love it because it isnt too sweet (except for the icing decor bits).

bdaycake2.jpg

Chocolate flavoured cake and choc-chip flavoured cupcakes.

Last edited:

kbph75

Short Trip Getaway : 2D1N Harris Batam Spa Bliss For Two (Worth S$196) selling at S$100/- Nett.
Hi hii, looking for a short trip getaway with your love ones. Good news. I am selling one gift voucher of 2D1N Harris Batam Spa Bliss For Two (Worth S$196) selling at S$100/-. Voucher valid till 31st Dec 2012.

I have won the gift voucher recently during my Aug 2012 holiday. I already went there a few times and decided to sell off.

Anyone interested you can contact / whatsapp / SMS (Kelvin Bay H/P :96305352) for more info. I will forward you the details of T&C. No obligation

Thanks .​

hello.I have a baby daughter turning 1yrs.old this November 15 ..I'm looking for some cartoon characters that would fit in color pink and yellow themes.Any recommendation would be appreciated...thanks in advance!!

mransellee

hello.I have a baby daughter turning 1yrs.old this November 15 ..I'm looking for some cartoon characters that would fit in color pink and yellow themes.Any recommendation would be appreciated...thanks in advance!!
Hi! I have a full range of cake toppers! Email me at mransellee@gmail.com for pics.

Here's some!

6372000440001.jpg6372000440001-1.jpg

6372000440002.jpg6372000440002-1.jpg

This is my son's cake! I used the toppers to decorate the cake I bought!

Mickey_Cake_1.jpg

bendi

Hi read the post here and realized most of you celebrate 1st year birthday by holding party and many children attend.

But I do not have much relatives. Is it ok to go to a Chinese restaurant with my parents and siblings only to celebrate? Izzit kinda weird? Of cos will buy a cake too.

fengmie

Hi mummy,

actually i am looking for a piglet (Disney) shape or rabbit cake for my girl on the 1st birthday celebration in Dec. Any recommended cake shop? As so far i am not able to find any.