Birthday Cakes - For Kids of all ages

Olivia's Mummy

Hi everyone,

I'm holding a birthday party for my daughter who is turning one in November, I've found a few places that sell cakes but they all look so normal and boring, I'm looking a for 3-D cake, I'm willing to go over the top do you know where I can get these cakes?

Thanks!

CanCanMum

Re: The best birthday cake!

wah the train celebration 3d cake very attractive hoh!!! And the 3D castle is like a work of art - really v. talented artists!!! WoW!!! But price a bit high leh ... have u tried order the cakes before? Does it look as good as it is?

SH74

my sis got the 3D train cake for her son's 1st yr b'day. i think cost abt $90.

only prob is diffi to keep the leftover cake 'cause it's v bulky. unless u dun mind destory the design.

the cake taste quite good.

shopaholic

I ordered my kids' cake from Pine Garden @ AMK. Visit their shop for many nice designs. This year, I ordered a Sesame Street 2 tier cake from them, it was lovely! The decor figurines used can be kept as toys for my kids. :)

Attachments

strawberry

Try e-creative

I got a 3-tier cake for my son at e-creative.

The cake looks nice and is delicious

saikid

Anyone knows any place, where i can order a birthday cake for my ds-1st birthday? I do not want to go for the expensive places...
I prefer yishun ,Angmokio, Woodlands etc...

Thanks a lot...

CanCanMum

Re: Birthday Cake

at ang mo kio there is a v popular bakery shop recommended by HDB Tai Tai....canx remember exactly the name of the shop......something leaves....

CanCanMum

oh yeah! tats the one! They have 2 outlets at ang mo kio rite? That one tat HDB Tai Tai went to recommend....got lots of unique flavour cakes tat are hotel standard.....

does the cakes really taste good?

LoVeS

oh yeah! tats the one! They have 2 outlets at ang mo kio rite? That one tat HDB Tai Tai went to recommend....got lots of unique flavour cakes tat are hotel standard.....

does the cakes really taste good?
Nope HDB tai tai recommend one is nt Pine Garden BUT Yi Ling cake shop Yiling Confectionary :: Welcome ::

Pine Garden if u order those 2 layer cakes u can haf 2 diff favors for the bday cake u ordered~ Their lychee martini is gd for pine garden~

Last edited:

sugarcookie

Pine Garden if u order those 2 layer cakes u can haf 2 diff favors for the bday cake u ordered~ Their lychee martini is gd for pine garden~
YES, Pine Garden is good! Not too sweet. Their lychee martini and Pulut Hitam cakes are wonderful!!

Catty

Anyone knows any place, where i can order a birthday cake for my ds-1st birthday? I do not want to go for the expensive places...
I prefer yishun ,Angmokio, Woodlands etc...

Thanks a lot...
Maybe you can try Sweet Secrets as they do have those Photo Cakes whereby you can put ur DS photo on the cake, as for pricing maybe you can check out with them should be quite reasonable, planning to do 1 for my DD 2 yrs old birthday this April.. :001_302:

~ Sweet Secrets PhotoCakes ~