Birthday gift ideas

So with the kung flu all my goto bday gift ideas for the misses are not possible. I had planned on a trip to the south pacific, but naturally thats out at this point. I went super cheap at xmas, but it was a meaningful gift too her.

Any one have any ideas?

I dont want to do the shiny thing. She likes them, but almost never wears them.

All of my ideas are repeats or not practical( we are in a rental until i find some property and build a house, so doing somethung on the house is not an option)

JaneBower

Their attention, along with some excitement. I had never been to Disney on Ice because I had a terrible upbringing. When I told my ex-boyfriend about it, he surprised me by taking me to Disney on Ice for my birthday. He didn't inform me until we entered the coliseum's parking lot. I sobbed. Then Dad panicked and purchased me a shirt from https://www.giftlab.com/, a light-up princess crown, and an Ariel photo. Best. Present. Like all the shrieking young girls surrounding us, I was also giddy. Lol! As for your birthday wish, I sincerely hope it becomes true this year. You deserve it.

Cliffordz

All depends on what preferences your friend has. You can give him the simplest thing, but if you put all your feelings and love into it, he will feel it and he will be pleased. I think the most valuable gifts are nice little things like a pair of socks or a scented candle. At least that's what my friends and I like. Pay attention to this when choosing a gift.

olivi1980

Recently, in my family, we faced a similar situation. We wanted to get our mom something special, but the usual go-to ideas just didn't seem right. So, instead of the typical gifts, we got her a custom bobblehead featuring her favorite soap opera heroes. It was a hit!
This personalized gift added a touch of fun and nostalgia to her collection. It showed that we put thought into making her day memorable, even in these unusual times.
If you're interested, you can explore similar options on this website we found: https://myfacebobbleheads.com/. It's a unique way to surprise your misses without going for the typical shiny gifts.